Co-efficent Not Looking Good

What if we just keep winning?
They have Dynamo Kiev as well who only have to beat Ferencvárosi at home to make it into the Europa League knockout stages. A winner here puts Shaktar in a very good place for the champions League/Europa League knockouts.

If Real don't get an equaliser here then it is going to be very difficult for us to finish 11th in the Coefficient

A Real Madrid equaliser here or they are in serious danger of not making the knock out rounds of the CL.

Pretty much gubbed for 11th unless we can get to at least the quarters and both Ukrainian teams go out sharpish.

What is key is that Shaktar don't escape the group.

Looks like we wont face Inter in the Europa either.

Tims have been rank rotten and no help.

Still going to have 2 places on the Champions League in 2022/23 we won't fall below 15th place
Missing out on going directly into the champions League group stages is a massive lose. Takes one bad draw, a bad decision or a new manager coming in and starting poorly and you don't make it into the group stage.

It also let's you get a better quality of player in aswell as you are guaranteed to be in the group stages.

Missing out on going directly into the champions League group stages is a massive lose. Takes one bad draw, a bad decision or a new manager coming in and starting poorly and you don't make it into the group stage.

It also let's you get a better quality of player in aswell as you are guaranteed to be in the group stages.
Was always going to be big ask to try and get an automatic place given the other countries around Scotland , still capable of doing it by getting 11th and hopefully that will allow direct entry

Salzburg won as well and I’m pretty sure Austria are in the battle for 11th. Doesn’t look very likely for us unless we go on a great run

Salzburg won as well and I’m pretty sure Austria are in the battle for 11th. Doesn’t look very likely for us unless we go on a great run
Austria sit in 10th place currently which is automatic group stage entry

11th isn't and dependent on the CL winners qualifying for the CL via their own League - CL title holder sopt isn't use and the next country in 11th get automatic entry

Austria are pretty secure in 10th place, no way we could have caught them this season.

Inter winning. They win tonight and beat Shaktar next week we are sorted. If Real draw or beat BMG at home aswell then Shaktar are out.

Inter fan this week and next.

Mon the Ferencvárosi aswell next week against Kiev.

We will win the title this season and qualify for the CL group stage next season, regardless of the number of qualifying rounds.

No point in us worrying about the coefficient. We've done our bit. It's the Mhanks who've f.ucked it.

Austria are pretty secure in 10th place, no way we could have caught them this season.
Think i got ahead of myself. I checked it a few months ago and was looking into how many points they’d lose in future seasons so more likely we’d be looking up catch them next year

We will win the title this season and qualify for the CL group stage next season, regardless of the number of qualifying rounds.

No point in us worrying about the coefficient. We've done our bit. It's the Mhanks who've f.ucked it.
I agree with this .

look at the teams we have beaten in europa league qualifying , FC Midytlland in the CL , galatasaray who are CL regulars and a whole host of other good teams Feyenoord , braga , rapid Vienna , Villarreal , Porto , benfica .

looking at what Celtic faced I’d expect rangers to get through without too much problems

The bottom line is that their atrocious performances in Europe Have made it night on impossible for us to hang on to 11th spot.

They get humiliated, lost money and implode. We narrowly miss out on auto qualification for the CL groups.

Swings and roundabouts.

If Real drop into EL, can we draw them?
Aye...you can even colour them in :)
eOyQMwm.jpg

Back