Co-efficient, Schmo-efficient

The coefficient is more important than petty tribalism.
Or indeed, just naked hatred of The Filth.

Said no real Rangers supporter ever! :cool:
Get the 19th Century Terrorist bstrds pumped!

u4rBwhG.jpg

Co-efficient points can be earned in Europa Cup too just in case anyone cares. 'mon the Romanians

The co-efficient ongoing is important to ensure we enter Europe at a later stage.

more importantly for Rangers competing with Celtic it will damage them more than us if they have no European money so domestically it’s better for us for them to go out as soon as possible.

At the end of the day no great rival want to see the other one do well so I’m not sure why so many want us to be more cordial with Celtic. Nothing to do with religion or politics I just despise them and if they were playing tiddlywinks I’d want them to lose

Would love to see cluj knock em out. The meltdowns would be immense. Wonder what the rags would Russel up to deflect everything on big bad rangers.

I agree Cluj are poor and very one dimensional, they will have to hope they get a goal from a set piece and the mentally challenged scum fans turn on the mentally challenged scum players

Nice to see the marquee signing on the bench again and the new left back dropped.

10 million spent to help them qualify and both on the bench.

We're showing getting through 4 qualifying rounds can be done.
The only coefficient I want to see improve is the Rangers one as we keep winning in Europe.
The sooner every other Rangers hating shower of sh1te get knocked out the better.

I agree Cluj are poor and very one dimensional, they will have to hope they get a goal from a set piece and the mentally challenged scum fans turn on the mentally challenged scum players

Nice to see the marquee signing on the bench again and the new left back dropped.

10 million spent to help them qualify and both on the bench.

I know I shouldn't care, but who is left back?

If they sit in then Cluj are asking for a doing.

Hearts beat them 4-0 albeit a couple of years ago but it's the same idea, have a go and you might be surprised. We done it twice and should have with 10 men at the Knew Camp, Motherwell looked capable but ran out of steam.

It wasn't so long ago both us and them were in the group stage of the CL in the same season.

Look at the co-efficient now. Only one Scottish side in the CL and they have to get through four qualifying rounds.

Well done on kicking us out of the top flight. Worked out really well for Scottish football, that.

Sounds like they will have another new left back for when they play us.
I think so but they have had at least 6 or 7 knock backs this summer already, they seem to be struggling to attract the players they want.

Can we please have no updates and no thread on the game?

Jinx is real.

Hope they get papped out at any juncture of Champions League qualification. Pains me to say it but mentally challenged CL qualifying games are amongst the most important of our season given their potential effect on finances moving forward. They are that important - we can’t afford another £20m finding it’s way into their bank balance.

In saying that ideally I would like them to qualify for the Europa League groups like ourselves so both teams will be hamstrung by having to play on a Sunday and both teams can accrue some points towards the coefficient, and at least try and scrape the Scottish league high enough to get a Europa League entry after 2021

Back