Coefficient

Beer Belly Loyal

I'm not up to speed with this, but is that about 3 or 4 times this season where Rangers have carried the Nation forwards regards the coefficient?

Just ahead of Ukraine at the moment but Celtic are trying to do us over for automatic qualification in a couple of years time. Think we will finish this season 12th unfortunately as Shakhtar or Kiev will do well in this competition if they drop in from the champions league.

we should overtake celtic next season if we can get another 5 co eff points this season and they don't get any?

they are currently on 34.00 but lose 7.00 at the end of the season leaving them on 27.00

we are on 22.25 currently and dont lose any at the end of this season so if we get another 5 club co eff points somehow we would start next season on 27.25

Are there bonus points for progression to the next stage? Also need to hope sides from Ukraine and Turkey don’t.

Not in the Europa League sadly.
Standard 2 points for a win and 1 point for a draw per match from last 32 onwards.

It's going to be really hard for Scotland to finish in the current provisional place of 11th. The Ukraine still have 3 teams in Europe. We have us. Even if the mentally challengeds won one game it wouldn't add anything at all to the nation's coefficient.

The bugbear about the coefficient is that it’s us that are doing the business that benefits the dross in our league, gubbed out in the first round every year.

It's going to be really hard for Scotland to finish in the current provisional place of 11th. The Ukraine still have 3 teams in Europe. We have us. Even if the mentally challengeds won one game it wouldn't add anything at all to the nation's coefficient.
It would add 0.50 to the nation's coefficient. It's their own club rating that wouldn't improve due to them not surpassing the minimum 3pts for being in the group stage.

Last edited:
Although you wouldn’t put it passed them, here’s hoping UEFA don’t take points off the coefficient! The rotten mob, sheep and Motherwell are certainly giving them an excuse!

I found this.

I really like this site:

https://www.football-coefficient.eu/team/322-rangers-fc/

Lots of info on there including current prize money. Check the other tabs for country and club ranking, etc.

Back