Coisty's celebrations

There’s an old quote that goes “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made”

This is often a quote that I relate to Super Ally. Even after scoring all those goals against Celtic and the rest of Scottish football, I think you’d have to look far and wide for anyone who doesn’t respect him.

Those sort of men don’t come around very often.

What a man.

I was waiting on the robot, he was even miles ahead in his celebrations, eh Crouchy!!

Great days. Ally will always be remembered well for everything he did for Rangers. A very fine ambassador for the club.

Great goal scorer! Great ambassador for our club and the game in general!
And a great guy to boot!

Here's to you Ally,
Who's like you,
Damn few,
There awe deid?

Ally would probably come back with ...... No Comment?

Compare that to the scorers these days that remain expressionless you know, the ones that think they are so good there is nothing special about it.

There’s an old quote that goes “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made”

This is often a quote that I relate to Super Ally. Even after scoring all those goals against Celtic and the rest of Scottish football, I think you’d have to look far and wide for anyone who doesn’t respect him.

Those sort of men don’t come around very often.

What a man.

Was watching the Vladikazkav highlights on RTV, and you could hear the affection in Nicholas' voice every time he spoke about Ally. Was quite surreal considering the current climate.

When he equalled McGrory’s record you could see how much it meant to him.

He’s still a hero to the fans and he’s a great ambassador when on network tv and radio.

There has never been a Rangers player in my lifetime who has been happier when scoring goals.
My old man used to say that Ally reminded him of Davie Wilson, as both would celebrate every goal for Rangers as if it was a cup final winner

What a great little video.

Nice to see Super's reputation back where it belongs - some of the comments on here following his period as manager were absolutely shameful.

Back