Cojones.

Make no mistake. We play like that for our last lot of games and the title is ours given how the dhims are in free fall.

I was one of the most negative fans on here with regards to winning the league.
Aberdeen are rotten but surely they see Celtic are shot to pieces and will go at them tomorrow.
A few weeks time there could be 3 points between the top 3

It's results like that that help.

When a team comes to frustrate and head home with at least a point, you need to find a way to break them down, and it's exactly that we've struggled with for the last season and a half.

The January signings are certainly showing their worth and helping to mix it up and give us a new dynamic.

It was good to see us get right at them from kick off

No chance to let them settle get a goal in front and have the crowd on the players backs

We now have a set of players who understand what it's like to play for Rangers. Keep it up and watch the tranny crumble.

Some of the best football I’ve seen played at Ibrox in a long time today, especially second half. Put ALL those chances away and Hearts are embarrassed.

Gotta carry that into Tuesday though. No slacking on a cold night in Perth, Rangers.

What a display. One word..TEAM!
I've mention that word TEAM in a few other threads tonight but that's exactly what Murty has somehow managed to cobble together.
We fight for every ball and the determination of our players has increased noticeably in the last few months.
We now appear to be approaching games the way Rangers teams always did in the past.....we're Rangers and we're going to run all over you!

I was one of the most negative fans on here with regards to winning the league.
Aberdeen are rotten but surely they see Celtic are shot to pieces and will go at them tomorrow.
A few weeks time there could be 3 points between the top 3

If Aberdeen win and we win on Tuesday we will be 3 points behind them until they play Dundee on wednesday at the very least, the next league game for both of us being the Old firm...

It's results like that that help.

When a team comes to frustrate and head home with at least a point, you need to find a way to break them down, and it's exactly that we've struggled with for the last season and a half.

The January signings are certainly showing their worth and helping to mix it up and give us a new dynamic.
hopefully we can get as many of them for next season as we can :D

Back