Colak

I called him out weeks ago and was lynched by the FF Klopps.

Even Danger Zone tagged me cause he scored in a friendly against Spurs.

Now FF is gaslighting with him.

He's rank rotten and anyone clued up spotted this weeks ago.
donkeys-trumpet.gif

Remove the "John Knox's" from your username at the first available opportunity please.
I love that he hid when I tagged him after scoring in that friendly, and only reappeared to reference that tag after Colak had a poor game. And now that I’ve countered that again and pulled his pants down he’s went back into hiding :))

I hope he enjoyed my Biden gif too, added for maximum seethe. Even sleepy Joe has a better eye for a player.

Fantastic. Just fantastic. What a fool :D

Why? If you read back on my posts you'll see I said he's a good finisher and he will score goals but he brings nothing to the table outwith that. It's back to the Kris Boyd debate again.

Can't argue with his goal return so far but we need more than just goals from a lone striker in big games especially. We couldn't get out the full 2nd half on Tuesday because we had no out ball up top.

A like colak on this form morelos will have a hard time tryin to win back a place in the team the big man’s on fire and has definelty hit the ground runnin how he only scored 3 goals for paok I will never know
PAOK chairman said no problem replacing Colak. Anyone in Greece confirming their success?

He's going to score loads of goals for us!

Why? If you read back on my posts you'll see I said he's a good finisher and he will score goals but he brings nothing to the table outwith that. It's back to the Kris Boyd debate again.

Can't argue with his goal return so far but we need more than just goals from a lone striker in big games especially. We couldn't get out the full 2nd half on Tuesday because we had no out ball up top.
Boyd could not have played as a lone striker against a side like PSV. Christ, Boyd would have struggled to play as a lone striker against f.ucking Gretna. Colak's movement, game awareness and passing is so much better than Boyd's ever was. Beyond the fact that he is a more traditional striker who isn't very fast, this comparison is, at its very best, extremely lazy.

Boyd could not have played as a lone striker against a side like PSV. Christ, Boyd would have struggled to play as a lone striker against f.ucking Gretna. Colak's movement, game awareness and passing is so much better than Boyd's ever was. Beyond the fact that he is a more traditional striker who isn't very fast, this comparison is, at its very best, extremely lazy.

Mate. he's 29 in a few weeks and has had a journeyman career and the Greeks couldn't wait to get shot of him. Lets not kid ourselves on we've found a world beater at that age with his CV. He's doing well at the moment which is brilliant as we needed someone to step in and do the business whilst Morelos tries to get fully fit again.

I just don't see much at all outwith his finishing that makes me think he's a great player. If he makes me look daft come the end of the season, so be it! If we win the title I don't care who scores the goals and I don't care about being ''right'' on FF that's for sure.

Mate. he's 29 in a few weeks and has had a journeyman career and the Greeks couldn't wait to get shot of him. Lets not kid ourselves on we've found a world beater at that age with his CV. He's doing well at the moment which is brilliant as we needed someone to step in and do the business whilst Morelos tries to get fully fit again.

I just don't see much at all outwith his finishing that makes me think he's a great player. If he makes me look daft come the end of the season, so be it! If we win the title I don't care who scores the goals and I don't care about being ''right'' on FF that's for sure.
3114.jpg

You should log out again. Wow

PAOK chairman said no problem replacing Colak. Anyone in Greece confirming their success?

He's going to score loads of goals for us!
they got put out europa conference qualifiers 3-1 on aggregate of levski Sofia who currently sit 10th in Bulgarian league the Greek league hasent started yet but how the big guy only managed 3 goals in his time there i will never know as he’s bangin them in for us and long may it continue

I called him out weeks ago and was lynched by the FF Klopps.

Even Danger Zone tagged me cause he scored in a friendly against Spurs.

Now FF is gaslighting with him.

He's rank rotten and anyone clued up spotted this weeks ago.
So I take it you're not too clued up in how to spot a clinical finisher because Colak is certainly a finisher.

Colak can actually run the length of himself, unlike Boydy.

Can also play when it's hot

He certainly is a finisher like Boyd though.

Its still Alfie before Colak for me. Every time. The Buff drags defences all over the place. Its just a pity that both can't play up front in a partnership.

Colak is one European goal behind Boyd after only three games.

Boyd played in 18.

they got put out europa conference qualifiers 3-1 on aggregate of levski Sofia who currently sit 10th in Bulgarian league the Greek league hasent started yet but how the big guy only managed 3 goals in his time there i will never know as he’s bangin them in for us and long may it continue
Mostly cos he was on loan to Malmo scoring loads of goals

has the bold yin been back on :)

nothing like giving a new signing a chance

Mostly cos he was on loan to Malmo scoring loads of goals
I don’t really care if he was a journeyman or if he was loaned out or didn’t hit it off with other teams. All I’d like to say to Colak is one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, which is also what I told my adopted son.

(Kiddin btw I don’t have kids).

Did he actually touch the ball tonight? Where was the fight and dig? Sakala isn’t the greatest but he would have ran his heart out tonight.

A very frustrating and disappointing night and you couldn’t give any of the players any pass marks. They were all mince.
Get it round ye B-D

Love him. You need someone like him in the SPL and it could really be the difference between winning and losing the league.

Love the way he’s able to finish from a variety of positions, love his attitude.

Back