Colak

He is a fantastic finisher who works very hard however we need the option to go in behind next week. I dont think Morelos is going to be a option now though, I think we are going to struggle to get up the pitch.
Alfie holds up the ball so much better, especially away in these big European ties. Needs game time at Easter rd at the weekend to be in with a shout of getting on the park in Eindhoven

He’s just what we needed. Fantastic goalscorer but also someone who can lead the line superbly.
He’ll allow us to get the best out of Morelos as well as we won’t have to run him into the ground if we’ve got Colak around.

Does exactly what a centre forward should do - and did for over a hundred years - and prowls the box for chances to score.

He's been lethal and a breath of fresh air to a team which has created and wasted so many good chances over the past few seasons.

Clinical in front of goal and worked really hard. I do think that his link up play can be a little ragged as his first touch and lay off with his back to goal can be a little inconsistent

Can't believe how cheap we got him for, he is a better player than EPL dud strikers who got for a lot more.

He is a fantastic finisher who works very hard however we need the option to go in behind next week. I dont think Morelos is going to be a option now though, I think we are going to struggle to get up the pitch.
We can play better,mate and absolutely no doubt Alfie will play next week. Can understand why he wasn't brought on,no doubt hell play some stage at the weekend.

He looks a very good striker to me. He actually leads the line very well and is great at working himself into good positions. Really do thing he'll bag a ton of goals for us this season.

Agree with the above. Hately's comments towards the big man were out of order and I'll be honest. He hadn't played enough for Rangers and I doubt Hately had seen anywhere near enough of him to make the call. Was just being very arrogant over the whole thing.

Colak is going to be a great signing.

He needs a nasty streak, few chances to wipe some of those bangers out and didn’t take the chance. Thought he should of been motm with how he led that line

Where would we be this season without Colak.

Scored two huge European goals and domestically been solid.

Thank god he has settled so quick or we were in trouble.

He looks a very good striker to me. He actually leads the line very well and is great at working himself into good positions. Really do thing he'll bag a ton of goals for us this season.

Agree with the above. Hately's comments towards the big man were out of order and I'll be honest. He hadn't played enough for Rangers and I doubt Hately had seen anywhere near enough of him to make the call. Was just being very arrogant over the whole thing.

Colak is going to be a great signing.
Agree Hately needs to remember the rough handful of games he had before he settled. In fairness the big man will likely be quick to admit that he got it wrong with Colak.

Alfie holds up the ball so much better, especially away in these big European ties. Needs game time at Easter rd at the weekend to be in with a shout of getting on the park in Eindhoven
Have to agree with this.

On first impressions Colak looks like a natural finisher, which is great for us and he was a handful tonight, but Morelos at his best causes a lot more problems for PSV, IMO.

I’d start him next week.

Also the fact he’s done it so early is really comforting.

Nothing better as a striker to hit the ground running he will be on the pitch convinced he will score. Which feeds into the other players as well.

Remember seeing some say he was no better than Itten! Ffs haha

We don't make enough chances for him but he can certainly finish. He played well.

Alfie should perhaps have got on for ten minutes but maybe not fit enough.

He scores and he chases, does a great job for us but for me Morelos brings so much more with his hold and link up play, especially in Europe

Really like the big man abd was baffled at the haste which some posters wanted to write him off a few weeks ago.

Absolutely deadly finisher, which is what we were crying out for tbh. May not have the best hold up / link play in the world but puts a shift in too.

That's 4 consecutive games he's scores in now...anyone know what our record is? Fancy him for another at Easter Road on Saturday.

I watched his press conference earlier and he comes across as a genuinely nice guy.

Good to see he's getting goals. His shot to goal ratio must be incredible.

Really like the look of him now that the players are clearly getting more used to playing with him, he’s no Morelos in terms of overall importance to the side but he should be good for 20+ goals this season and we really missed someone like that last season with Roofe’s injury issues.

He's a managers dream for that price. Mature, a great character to have In the dressing room. His conversation rate, ground covered and pressing stats are great also.

I believe we will see the best of him in Europe.

The PSV back line absolutely hated playing against him tonight. I'm yet to see who has if I'm honest.

Was being referred to as a “truly awful signing” after the Livi game I think it was!

The boy can finish, I like him!

I've said all along give the guy a chance n proper service he will score goals, yet some wanted him gone after Livi. Fickle bunch as always.

A very good signing. He also have a good experience playing for PAOK, german and swedish teams.

Talk of Morelos not being able to dislodge him is fanciful though.

If Morelos is up to speed he has to start.

Colak has had a good start but it will be along time before we luck into another Morelos.

If there’s one man who will haul us through next Wednesday, my Money is on Alfie

Back