Neil Warnock leaves Cardiff City by "mutual consent"

Warnock did an excellent job at Cardiff and is very well respected by Bluebird fans for his work for the club both on and off the pitch. A controversial character in some ways but I like him, old school football manager with an opinion. From anyone that I know who has come across him, he seems a thoroughly decent chap. I’d imagine he‘ll be retiring now.

Was always going to end this way with Cardiff, he probably should have left when they got promoted to the EPL, although who can really blame him for giving it a go.
Would get both Hibs and Hearts organised, whether they can afford him or he can be arsed with it remains to be seen

I love him for the Absolute banter tht is post match interviews when it’s not gone well and videos of him going tonto In the dressing room

I seem to remember Warnock saying he would fancy the Rangers manager's job with McCall as his No2 but then ruled himself out when we signed Diouf who he detested.

When we went down to the bottom division, had the so-called 'Colin Wanker' been in charge taking us up, I believe it would have been a far more organised and successful rise up the leagues than it turned out to be, and the club would have entered the top league in far better shape.
Just a thought. :p
Controversial opinion, All of that but with Warburton in charge

Back