Colin Weir close to Partick Thistle takeover

FFS whats the point in criticising him?. Most of us would help the Rangers had we a spare few £mill to burn. Hoping the winner of the lottery last night is a Bear !

Apparently his grunter of a Mrs has a toyboy with there son also having a sex change last year
Was it not her personal trainer she left him for ? Seem to remember something along those lines before they started having people paid to get anything they don't like "forgotten" from the internet

Bertie Auld thinking he be back in management.

Think it's very important to pick up on this. Bertie Auld is quite possibly the most repugnant human being I have ever come across. He epitomises everything you would expect to find in a mentally challenged. A complete lack of class, gravitas and without an ounce of shame. He is sheer republican vermin.

I don't like him.

Which one?

John McGuiness who won £10 million away back at the start and got fcked over by that wee Rat bastard Dominic Keane. Think you're being a tad harsh on that guy.

Keane on the otherhand is a little mentally challenged snake bastard. He and his lot have plenty of Sordid secrets to be told from their time at the Pedo Dome.

McGuiness was royally screwed over.
Keane acted in a disgusting manner, McGuinness was seen as a useful idiot/cash cow and was treated as so.
Was it not something mental like every £1m he put in cost him another 2 or 3m on top in director’s liabilities or similar.

Think it's very important to pick up on this. Bertie Auld is quite possibly the most repugnant human being I have ever come across. He epitomises everything you would expect to find in a mentally challenged. A complete lack of class, gravitas and without an ounce of shame. He is sheer republican vermin.

I don't like him.
Auld is a washed up figure of derision even at the piggery. A fuckin reptile of a man who has no redeeming features.
To think vermin like this is a Mason and Protestant is verging on disbelief.

I think he's doing it as part of a fan-backed takeover. Possibly involving Paul Goodwin.

If thats the case then potentially a very good move. Budge has done a decent job at Hearts and the fan buyout of Motherwell has given them a degree of financial stability. Their debts were down to about £80k.

I'd be all for more Scottish clubs being fan owned. The fan/investor partnership model seems to be a very good way for fans to take ownership over a longer period of time and for philanthropist investors to have an involvement in Scottish football that's constructive rather than potentially destructive.

Which one?

John McGuiness who won £10 million away back at the start and got fcked over by that wee Rat bastard Dominic Keane. Think you're being a tad harsh on that guy.

Keane on the otherhand is a little mentally challenged snake bastard. He and his lot have plenty of Sordid secrets to be told from their time at the Pedo Dome.

McGuiness was royally screwed over.
I was going to add that he’d be ripped off by the other sharks on the boardroom but couldn’t remember the name.

I don't like him.
A guy I work with played under Auld at Thistle and said that, not only is he the worst manager he played under, he was also the worst person he ever met in football.

As evidenced by his recent interview on heart and hand, even a thoroughly decent man like Dave Smith refused to talk to him after what he did to big Davie Provan.
What that fucker done that day was criminal. Stood smirking for the duration Provan was lying there in agony being treated. How Greig or McKinnon never done the piece of shit afterwards still does my nut in. A thoroughly nasty bit of mentally challenged vermin.

As evidenced by his recent interview on heart and hand, even a thoroughly decent man like Dave Smith refused to talk to him after what he did to big Davie Provan.
Am I right in saying that Auld is a Protestant and a Mason? Must be something in the contract when you sign for them that insists you turn into an absolute scumbag.

Agreed.
If I wasn't a Rangers fan and had £161m in the bank, I would set myself a wee maximum of £40-£50m and have a play around and see where I could take a wee club.

In between the booze, drugs and whores.
Downside is all 3 are in Leith.!

In fairness, he has sponsored A lot of young local sports kids, which is great.
Money going straight to the kids, instead of some corporate charity.
SNP, well that's another story.

Am I right in saying that Auld is a Protestant and a Mason? Must be something in the contract when you sign for them that insists you turn into an absolute scumbag.

This Bertie Auld?
rod-stewart-rock-singer-with-bertie-auld-B4YXJ0.jpg

Would rather neither of these old mutants had gone near our strip.

Don't think Colin Weir is very well at the moment, doubt he will be doing much more than signing a cheque.

I had a friend (in the craft) who signed for Hibs in early/mid 70s when Auld was a coach there. Auld came up to him, did the grip and said he heard he had a big dog. Definite mason then.

She was getting the boaby from her personal trainer, I suspect that wouldn’t have happened if the ugly blimp was on minimum wage :))

If she was on minimum wage she wouldn't even have been able to afford a personal trainer most probably and most likely would never have crossed paths with said Gold digger.. Fair play to the bloke tho hope he rinses the daft cow for everything she probably thinks he is with her cause he likes her hahaha

Gold digging toyboy: "Here babe want tae get married. Then what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine?? Bit it's no about the money"

Fat gullible lottery winner: "Great idea baby we are gona be together forever its written in the stars"

Gold digging toyboy: "Better get myself a good lawyer and a financial advisor ready"

If she was on minimum wage she wouldn't even have been able to afford a personal trainer most probably and most likely would never have crossed paths with said Gold digger.. Fair play to the bloke tho hope he rinses the daft cow for everything she probably thinks he is with her cause he likes her hahaha

Gold digging toyboy: "Here babe want tae get married. Then what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine?? Bit it's no about the money"

Fat gullible lottery winner: "Great idea baby we are gona be together forever its written in the stars"

Gold digging toyboy: "Better get myself a good lawyer and a financial advisor ready"
Toyboy? is colin light on his loafers?

Much u think he will put in? Whatever it is will be more or less a donation imo they will never be a team that makes money as it is

A couple of million every year would make a big difference to a team like Thistle and wouldn't have any real impact on his wealth.

Keane acted in a disgusting manner, McGuinness was seen as a useful idiot/cash cow and was treated as so.
Was it not something mental like every £1m he put in cost him another 2 or 3m on top in director’s liabilities or similar.
I think Haughey was involved in that too.

Back