Colin Weir close to Partick Thistle takeover

What's the old joke about the best way to get a big fortune is to have a HUGE fortune and take over a football club. Hell slap it into him if that happens the natsie swine.

Hope he goes the same way as the bloke at Livingston.

Nationalist prick.

Which one?

John McGuiness who won £10 million away back at the start and got fcked over by that wee Rat bastard Dominic Keane. Think you're being a tad harsh on that guy.

Keane on the otherhand is a little mentally challenged snake bastard. He and his lot have plenty of Sordid secrets to be told from their time at the Pedo Dome.

McGuiness was royally screwed over.

Which one?

John McGuiness who won £10 million away back at the start and got fcked over by that wee Rat bastard Dominic Keane. Think you're being a tad harsh on that guy.

Keane on the otherhand is a little mentally challenged snake bastard. He and his lot have plenty of Sordid secrets to be told from their time at the Pedo Dome.

McGuiness was royally screwed over.

I meant Weir, not McGuiness.

He isn’t a supporter of Partick as far as I know

he was a large thistle fan
LARGE Thistle fan. Like it.

On a serious note, he'll probably end up skint.

What did Soutar the bus owner guy say: "The best way to make a small fortune is to make a large fortune then buy a football club."

I hope so anyway, SNP supporting fat twat.

LARGE Thistle fan. Like it.

On a serious note, he'll probably end up skint.

What did Soutar the bus owner guy say: "The best way to make a small fortune is to make a large fortune then buy a football club."

I hope so anyway, SNP supporting fat twat.

bloody phone !

largs thistle .

I wouldn't imagine he will pump that much into Thistle, it wouldn't need that massive an injection to get them back to the premier league when you consider that from a £161m win he probably receives around £8-10M annually in interest, it won't even affect his capital I would imagine.

Lucky fat b$%tard

She was getting the boaby from her personal trainer, I suspect that wouldn’t have happened if the ugly blimp was on minimum wage :))
getImage

Back