Collum; last minute Aribo Chance

Edweird

The difference in refereeing today compared to Wednesday shows how pathetic Scottish refs are.
We have half a season until VAR and that could be costly.

Here we are again with a huge decision against us.
Collum doesn't see this but Gio did from a greater distance.
There will be a few of these until VAR comes in and then we'll see how that goes.
Pretty obvious penalty.

giphy.gif

VAR worked well when we got a pen for a shirt pull on Alfie earlier this season.
But i think Scottish refs would not say this was a clear and obvious error (against Rangers). Move on….

How often do you see penalties given for the above honestly?

He got his shot away cleanly.

Personally didn't think there was enough in it for a penalty.

However, some of the decisions from Collum today were absolutely laughable.

The one where Kent was chopped down, and he gave the free kick to Hearts, simply comical.

The best one was when sakala got pulled for offside and he awarded a free kick in THE RANGERS HALF! How the fvck could he give it there? If you're in your own half you can be offside haha
It's been clarified that the free kick doesn't get played from the moment he was offside. The offence is where he came back onside and touched the ball in our half.

Can he pull it back for a penalty after playing advantage?

This is assuming he saw it and deemed in a foul.
he probably could but then he'd see the headlines in the Scottish papers for giving a penalty in the 90th minute

surprised he didn't try to score for Hearts today, an abysmal performance

Bizarre doesn't come close today regarding some of the desicisons, halliday on bassey in the corner, no foul:oops:

The difference in refereeing today compared to Wednesday shows how pathetic Scottish refs are.
We have half a season until VAR and that could be costly.

Here we are again with a huge decision against us.
Collum doesn't see this but Gio did from a greater distance.
There will be a few of these until VAR comes in and then we'll see how that goes.
Pretty obvious penalty.

giphy.gif
He was disgusting today. He used to be an honest ref in my opinion but he’s getting progressively worse.

I have concerns how VAR will be implemented here. Would be much happier if the video refs were not Scottish officials.

I fear VAR will be used selectively in the corrupt environment of Scottish football. It will stymie the cheating of the likes on Conner and Mulvanney but the institutional bias will continue with selective reviews.

Just wait to see some of the decisions early next season before it comes in as well.

Bizarre doesn't come close today regarding some of the desicisons, halliday on bassey in the corner, no foul:oops:

That was snide from Halliday, could have been an injury.

There was also one where Boyce brings down Kent, as RK falls Boyce trips over him & they get the free-kick. At that point, our players were laughing in frustration.

Where was the cheating wee rat at this point? Either he saw it and he decided not to give it because he hates Rangers, or he wasn't up with play because he is an incompetent (who hates Rangers).

How often do you see penalties given for the above honestly?

He got his shot away cleanly.

Personally didn't think there was enough in it for a penalty.

However, some of the decisions from Collum today were absolutely laughable.

The one where Kent was chopped down, and he gave the free kick to Hearts, simply comical.
He didn't get a clean attempt at the ball and it was a penalty.

I’m not really wishing to defend Collum, but I think it was because Aribo shrugged it off to get his shot in that convinced him to let it go.

If Joe had been impeded in that act, I’d like to think it would have been a spot kick, but then with Collum, you never know.

There was another lone a bit earlier on when Kent got the ball knocked it past Atkinson, the Hearts player did a twisting scissor-like challenge and dramatically fell to the floor as he took out Kent.

Free kick to Hearts.

One of the worst refereeing decisions this season and that is saying something!

His performance was shocking today, a Rangers hater like the rest of them, sick of this corrupt little microcosm of blatant fuckery.

It's been clarified that the free kick doesn't get played from the moment he was offside. The offence is where he came back onside and touched the ball in our half.
Im not convinced about this. He cannot be offside in his own half. That is a law of the game. If someone could show were a player can be offside, then be first to touch the ball again anywhere on the pitch and actually be offside, then that would be great.

Off the top of my head, that is now Big Joe, Sakala and Goldson having the shirt tore off them in in three separate games. No penalties.

Collum cheated today, I’m by the stage of incompetence now
Today he was inexplicable in at least 7/8 decisions

The best one was when sakala got pulled for offside and he awarded a free kick in THE RANGERS HALF! How the fvck could he give it there? If you're in your own half you can be offside haha
The rule is if you come back from an offside position then the free kick is given where you touch the ball mate.

The referee on Wednesday may well have been the best referee I have seen.

If there was a MOTM he was it.

I've never been the type to slate a ref but collums performance today is the closest I've seen to cheating since his last bad 1

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It seems here the free kick was taken from where the referee was standing when he awarded the offside.

Sakala was in their half when he touched it...the FK was taken at least 10yards further up the park.

Collin is either incompetent or a cheat. Possibly both...

Back