Collymores New Gig

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Just seen he has been given a slot on Good Morning Britain, talking about football and 'reviewing the issues of the day'. How the feck did that muppet get a gig like that on national tv? I wonder how long it will take him to give us a mention. Journaliste, journaliste.

An absolute arse of a man. Why are there so many of these types around? Sutton, Hatton etc. All wankers who have no football knowledge.

An absolute prick of a man.

How he is finding employment in the media is a mystery

They employ Piers Morgan the phone tapper as well. Pair of pricks.
Not even Suzanne Reid is getting me tuned into that.

In this current climate of condemning sexual assault and abuse of women, surely the women's rights groups will be all over this?

Oh, he also got charged with threatening to burn down his ex's parents house while they were all in it, but yeah guy is alright apparently?

In this current climate of condemning sexual assault and abuse of women, surely the women's rights groups will be all over this?
To right they should, he’s a horrible woman beater and he can never hide from that. Let’s hope he gets binned

Abuser. People are getting thrown out of parliament for abuse , ITV give him a gig on national TV. You couldn't make it up.

To think a cabinet minister resigned for putting a hand on a lady's knee then you see this throbber on morning TV with his history!!!!
Britain has went mad

This is clearly one of these ‘diversity’ appointments.

Who cares that he knocked fuck out of Ulrika as long he ticks all the diversity boxes.

Just seen he has been given a slot on Good Morning Britain, talking about football and 'reviewing the issues of the day'. How the feck did that muppet get a gig like that on national tv? I wonder how long it will take him to give us a mention. Journaliste, journaliste.

Considering the PC brigade shutting down everything these days i hope they are all over this. It's a disgrace that he continues to get jobs considering he isn't that insightful about the Sport anyway.

He is an attention seeking throbber that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the media considering his past.

If Collymore was born white, he would be no where near a Tv or radio station - He would be signing on....There, I've said it.

His new show!

ee6ada4ebf15dfcb11d31e53429bc68a--stan-collymore-bobs.jpg

Back