Colombia v Venezuela later tonight, Alfredo watch

Pvt. Hudson

Think the Buffalo Soldier will get a start tonight? 10pm ko, not sure if it’s televised. Hope he gets some game time.

He definitely won't start. He may come off the bench if they have a comfortable lead in the second half.

Looking through Twitter I have seen a few Colombians saying they'd like to see him in the #9 role as Queiroz wasted him out wide or too deep. A pleasant change to see them know what they're actually talking about instead of saying he's absolutely fucking dreadful which is the norm.

What's the script with him not even on the bench? He must still not be 100% after covid.
Was on the bench last game though, who knows. Hopefully not a setback! As much as I wanted Patterson, Borna, GK, Helander and Alfie to rip up the Euros and Copa America. Quite happily have them all home now

Shame for him but would rather he was back in Glasgow safe and sound haha
Same mate...all of them back safe and sound will do me. Important we do appreciate the buzz and determination it adds to our international players though. We're all rightly selfish AF but the pics of Alfie training and joking with genuine top players is class to see

Kamara apart it’s been a pretty dismal period for the Rangers players at these big tournaments. Bad news for potential values anyway.

Kamara has been brilliant for Finland and Borna is recovering from injury so hardly his fault. Helander didn’t play against Spain nor did Patterson etc against the Czechs, hardly damaging value now is it. Kamaras value has increased since this tournament started.

Thanks for the team update. Saves me farting about with red buttons, then watching a game trying to catch glimpses of the bench. Finally going to bed at midnight wondering why he never got on!
Skysports app is quite good for giving you all the fixtures and teams, subs etc. Handy to have.

Always find it a bit awkward when there’s just one lad talking by himself.

Surely they could have got Mark Bright or that lad who used to play for Celtic and Brighton on this

Kamara has been brilliant for Finland and Borna is recovering from injury so hardly his fault. Helander didn’t play against Spain nor did Patterson etc against the Czechs, hardly damaging value now is it. Kamaras value has increased since this tournament started.
I never said it was Bornas fault just stating the facts he hasn’t played. Helander, Alfie, Borna, Patterson have not played. So it’s been pretty shit so far for our players in terms of possible exposure. However might be good news in terms of keeping them.

Back