Colombia v Venezuela later tonight, Alfredo watch

I never said it was Bornas fault just stating the facts he hasn’t played. Helander, Alfie, Borna, Patterson have not played. So it’s been pretty shit so far for our players in terms of possible exposure. However might be good news in terms of keeping them.
I don't know, Pattersons stock has shot through the roof sitting in the stand while O'Donnell soiled himself.

M
was just cycling through the channels on the app...C-Beebies, no that’s not it...BBC Scotland, nope...

got it now
Mate the coverage is a disaster, it literally appears at the last minute like where have you been? I've been waiting on you!

You don’t think a good tournament helps a players value? …….. or you think our players are having a good tournament so far. Either way I’m confused.
I do, but you seem to think they have all played terrible and there value has been affected by this, when it’s probably the opposite, being in the squad for these tournaments has probably increased the value.

I never said it was Bornas fault just stating the facts he hasn’t played. Helander, Alfie, Borna, Patterson have not played. So it’s been pretty shit so far for our players in terms of possible exposure. However might be good news in terms of keeping them.
It is working in the fans favour (keeping exceptional talent)

I do, but you seem to think they have all played terrible and there value has been affected by this, when it’s probably the opposite, being in the squad for these tournaments has probably increased the value.
So it doesn’t increase more by getting on the park and playing well like Kamara? …..jeez! …aye ok :)

M

Mate the coverage is a disaster, it literally appears at the last minute like where have you been? I've been waiting on you!

Yeah you would expect they’d put the feed front and centre on iPlayer when they’re wanting people to tune in once the Euro game has finished

Not at all impressed with Colombia in that first half. They’ve obviously all being taking too much Coke if they think Alfredo shouldn’t even be on the bench.

Another Colombia game, another 90 mins of Colombia midfielders trying to run through the defence and score a worldie….and fail.

Cant believe they shot Escobar for an accident, but let Cuadrado play like hes being controlled by a beginner FIFA player every game.

Morelos last game was nearly 5 weeks ago, if they intend using him at any point he's going to be miles off the pace.

I know it’s his country and everything but it’s been a waste of time for the wee fella so far, covid ruining it then not in squad tonight

The general consensus is that somebody will be sold.
There is no way Kamara is not catching eyes. To be honest I was hoping we would sell either Hagi or Alfie if anyone. Not that I want either to go but Hagi is replaceable - and I think Alfie has been promised a move and desperately wants to go.

Last edited:
“He’s not been booked for that foul”

That’s because a foul was never given against him you twat.

There is now way Kamara is not catching eyes. To be honest I was hoping we would sell either Hagi or Alfie if anyone. Not that I want either to go but Hagi is replaceable - and I think Alfie has been promised a move and desperately wants to go.
What's your basis for him desperately wanting to go?

What's your basis for him desperately wanting to go?
Well he’s always said he wanted to go to England, and during those last round of European games Gerard said something along the lines of him wanting to catch the eyes of other clubs when playing in the Europa league. I can’t remember the exact comment. You might remember it? …. i have a feeling the manager will let him go, or might even have made an agreement with him to let him go after 55. Obviously with decent money coming in.

Well he’s always said he wanted to go to England, and during those last round of European games Gerard said something along the lines of him wanting to catch the eyes of other clubs when playing in the Europa league. I can’t remember the exact comment. You might remember it? …. i have a feeling the manager will let him go, or might even have made an agreement with him to let him go after 55. Obviously with decent money coming in.
I remember but at end of season he was loving it and think the chance of CL may tempt him to stay for 1 more season

There is no way Kamara is not catching eyes. To be honest I was hoping we would sell either Hagi or Alfie if anyone. Not that I want either to go but Hagi is replaceable - and I think Alfie has been promised a move and desperately wants to go.
This type of comment totally bamboozles me.
What would lead you to believe such a line?
You think he’s been promised?
How could you come to that conclusion?
He desperately wants to go?
I mean, why desperately?

Colombia should have ran over the top of them. Always hear loads about how good Zapata and Muriel are but every time I have seen them they are shite.

The boy Barrios looks good and up front the number 19 actually reminded me of Alfie with the work rate and the way he tried to roll the last defender.

Not sure what is up with Colombia but nothing seems to click with them. Hopefully Alfie gets some minutes on Monday Morning as looks like Diaz will be suspended.

Colombia should have ran over the top of them. Always hear loads about how good Zapata and Muriel are but every time I have seen them they are shite.

The boy Barrios looks good and up front the number 19 actually reminded me of Alfie with the work rate and the way he tried to roll the last defender.

Not sure what is up with Colombia but nothing seems to click with them. Hopefully Alfie gets some minutes on Monday Morning as looks like Diaz will be suspended.
I love Barrios, the man takes no shit and fucking adores a yellow card.

So it doesn’t increase more by getting on the park and playing well like Kamara? …..jeez! …aye ok :)
Of course it does but your post suggested that the players value would decrease as they hadn’t had a great tournament, when it’s neither been great of bad as not many have played.
You also seem to be posted doom and gloom post about players desperate to leave, glass half empty type of guy?

Back