Colts line up for the Stranraer game

I thought we were allowed 2 or 3 overage players, I expected at least one more, possibly Helander, however with Stranraer struggling to put a team together I think the youngsters will come away with a win

Stranraer have 7 players out & had to get players from South of Scotland for the bench.

Good chance for the youngsters

Stranraer have 7 players out & had to get players from South of Scotland for the bench.

Good chance for the youngsters
One of their signings is on holiday!
I appreciate he’s a part timer, but he still knows the football season is well under way in August.
Football cannot be his priority, perhaps rightly so, but the Stranraer management would’ve knew it before his signing.

Why deprive youngsters of a good chance to test themselves for guys who arent good enough?

Is Mayo injured mate?

He was impressive against Nicky Maynard down at Mansfield.

Not sure bud. Probably the highest rated youth CB in our ranks so I’d assume there is a valid reason.

He definitely looks the part mate.

Handled a very physical opponent well.

Grezda taking the place of a youngster who may have a future with the club?
Grezda was almost the perfect senior player to assist those young players in the previous game.
He played like an experienced mentor.
Totally unselfish and full of positive assistances throughout the match, constantly coaxing the lads throughout its entirety.

I don't know if this was a one-off, but there you go.

Grezda was almost the perfect senior player to assist those young players in the previous game.
He played like an experienced mentor.
Totally unselfish and full of positive assistances throughout the match, constantly coaxing the lads throughout its entirety.

I don't know if this was a one-off, but there you go.
Surprised but pleasantly surprised to hear that , thanks for the insight.

EB36dOVXkAEf9ad

Back