Columbia international frendlies

No one is more surprised when cuadrado beats a man than cuadrado himself.
Imagine watching him every week.

I just hope that Alfie doesn't feel that he's let himself and his country down, he was the only positive element in a dismal colombian performence for me anyway,just a question does anyone know how many games Colombia have won under their present manager ? Found the answer to my own question he only has a 50% win rate not very impressive and after last night's showing it comes as no surprise

Last edited:
I notice that the DR have put together an article with all the comments from people in the Colombian press who were critical of Morelos, not one positive comments

They really are as bitter and biased as they come, you think they would be glad to have a Colombian internationalal playing in Scotland

I notice that the DR have put together an article with all the comments from people in the Colombian press who were critical of Morelos, not one positive comments

They really are as bitter and biased as they come, you think they would be glad to have a Colombian internationalal playing in Scotland

What a bunch of negative cnts they are. Always trying to knock our players. Morelos was the best player in that Colombian team last night . End of story. Fk the Daily Coverup.

That lot all over it like moths to a flame as well. Mission accomplished for the Rhecord.

If only he had been playing shite from Eastern Europe in an unders game.

What a load of shite about a friendly match.

Colombia's biggest paper gave him 4/10 but gave most of the team 4 or 5 so hardly a shock. It mentioned that he hasn't yet responded to the trust shown in him. I expect that to be copy and pasted by the Daily Record of course.

In any other country the media would be talking up the fact that a young player was leading the line for a country like Colombia. Nah, not in Scotland, not when it comes to Rangers.

Back