Combined Ibrox Improvements Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papasmurf

Scum Evictor
Official Ticketer
Could be scoreboards mate , sure they are due to be replaced , why am I so excited :D
The score board in the Copland do my head in. For some reason there is always a coloured rectangle after our name. Usually red or green. Always wondered what it was for

Teddy bear

Ibrox needs this and it will make it look better but its only a bit of plastic ffs Haha calm doon.
Cant believe grown men are desperate for photos.

Carsons36th

Looking good.
Off topic when I was up at tkt office today I had a wee look in whilst passing the gates. The pitch is being relayed too

Necro

Would it be majorly expensive to replace the banners on both stands with stained glass windows or something? I reckon a simple red white and blue design(like our most common scarf) would look decent, surely would cost no more than a few grand?

In Walter We Trust

Would it be majorly expensive to replace the banners on both stands with stained glass windows or something? I reckon a simple red white and blue design(like our most common scarf) would look decent, surely would cost no more than a few grand?
I agree, you could get coloured cladding infills with rangers motos and build in some lighting .

We Are Rangers

Looking good, if the concrete can get a wash and a fresh lick too, Ibrox will be looking mint ahead of the friendlies and Euro qualifiers. :))

Dempster

No, the ones right now have dead pixels. There won’t be much difference just look better.
Greatful for any work being done however I’d of rather the big screens were replaced than the tiny wee scoreboard ones

The NFL grounds show the way , they can now build screens that would custom fit our corners and look superb . The ones we have are far too small and poor quality

Aurelius72

I will power wash the concrete for free. In fact, I’ll pay to do it. Just put me in a cherry picker and supply me with a power washer.

Hands down the most satisfying thing to do, power washing
The Club shouldn’t hesitate to ask fans to help! Even a handful of bears doing odd jobs to improve Ibrox would be a great help to save time and money for professionals to carry out the more important work needed.

Gallant_Few

Off subject but I didn't want to start a new thread, We have a choice of derogatory names for the home of the fhilth piggery,cesspit,peadodome no shortage,Now we need an appropriate name for the corner we house them in,Fhilthy Slurry Pit,Peado Pen,Scum hold,Tarrier Tub,Open to ideas that i can use.
Just simply, The Scum Section.

Gallant_Few

Sorry guys but I don't see the need for any improvements to "the celtic end" which I always called it. They don't deserve to stand or sit in any part of Ibrox so, anything is good enough for them.
There is no Celtic end at Ibrox. They have a tiny little corner they do not deserve to have a section of our ground named after them.

It's simply the scum section.

Texas ranger

Greatful for any work being done however I’d of rather the big screens were replaced than the tiny wee scoreboard ones

The NFL grounds show the way , they can now build screens that would custom fit our corners and look superb . The ones we have are far too small and poor quality
The Cowboys big screen is 160 feet X 72 feet. Depending on where you seat is, if you start watching the game on the screen for any reason, like a play down at the other end, you'll probably end up watching the rest of the game on it the picture is that good.

longtimedead

Off subject but I didn't want to start a new thread, We have a choice of derogatory names for the home of the fhilth piggery,cesspit,peadodome no shortage,Now we need an appropriate name for the corner we house them in,Fhilthy Slurry Pit,Peado Pen,Scum hold,Tarrier Tub,Open to ideas that i can use.
We should call it The Pen

Diego Maradona

Official Ticketer
The Club shouldn’t hesitate to ask fans to help! Even a handful of bears doing odd jobs to improve Ibrox would be a great help to save time and money for professionals to carry out the more important work needed.
Insurance is the issue mate. The club simply cannot get people to do work for them as ‘homers’

WATP_74

I will power wash the concrete for free. In fact, I’ll pay to do it. Just put me in a cherry picker and supply me with a power washer.

Can’t you just use one of those wee water pistols you get in crackers?

Beer Belly Loyal

I just finished power washing my driveway this week and I can honestly say it's a c*** of a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.