Combined Ibrox Improvements Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right someone get through to Ibrox and get pictures of it finished.

I'd volunteer but I'm already half cut!

Someone want to go up to Ibrox and start pressure washing the now then? :)) Security going to call the police on you for doing it? Think they'd bang the phone down instantly.

See the banners in that picture they’re an eyesore on our stadium. They look fucking terrible. The one at the away fans entrance is nearly falling down .

That is looking fabulous.

The general improvement across every single aspect of our club since DK and T3B's came in is astonishing.

We are finally back in the hands of capable, business bears.

For the first time since the early 80's, I finally know for sure that our club is back in the hands of genuine Rangers men.
It’s good isn’t it!

Sorry guys but I don't see the need for any improvements to "the celtic end" which I always called it. They don't deserve to stand or sit in any part of Ibrox so, anything is good enough for them.

I know folk always seem to laugh at this statement, but Ibrox really needs a good power wash and a lick of paint.

I’d actually pay decent money to see it being power washed.

Could be scoreboards mate , sure they are due to be replaced , why am I so excited :D

The score board in the Copland do my head in. For some reason there is always a coloured rectangle after our name. Usually red or green. Always wondered what it was for

Ibrox needs this and it will make it look better but its only a bit of plastic ffs Haha calm doon.
Cant believe grown men are desperate for photos.

Looking good.
Off topic when I was up at tkt office today I had a wee look in whilst passing the gates. The pitch is being relayed too

A new song for us next season
daveclarkfive_001-3.jpg

Clad all over .........

Would it be majorly expensive to replace the banners on both stands with stained glass windows or something? I reckon a simple red white and blue design(like our most common scarf) would look decent, surely would cost no more than a few grand?

Would it be majorly expensive to replace the banners on both stands with stained glass windows or something? I reckon a simple red white and blue design(like our most common scarf) would look decent, surely would cost no more than a few grand?
I agree, you could get coloured cladding infills with rangers motos and build in some lighting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back