Combined Ibrox Improvements Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long overdue and once again great to see the board recognising these things need upgraded under notice from Gerrard. We need to bring Ibrox into the 21st century and create better facilities for our players. Some may not like it but it’s needed if we’re going to go anywhere as a club.

Ffs on my laptop I have a black square with a white x in it.
On my iPhone I just have a wee white square.
How the %^*& do I see these photos?

Done up to what though ? When I did the tour previously I don’t recall seeing any other rooms at dressing room level really just panels corridors with pictures etc
There’s a few rooms that aren’t shown in the tour because they’re in some nick. They’re improving the Manager’s office and the rooms shown.

Done up to what though ? When I did the tour previously I don’t recall seeing any other rooms at dressing room level really just panels corridors with pictures etc

There was talk of a players lounge for match days so the team didn’t need to go to a hotel for pre match food etc. A currently unused area was to be renovated.

Exactly, we need a sticky threatening a ban for referring to Ibrox as old ladies, old duchesses, old grannies or whatever other shitey reference to old women is used.

Bears are only using the term to wind folk up , which it clearly does :D

Last edited:
Looks like the dressing room is going to be properly brought up to date. Proper bench seating and I would imagine the hooks will be away.

Some won’t like the end of the traditional Ibrox, but we simply need to move with the times. There is plenty of tradition within our marvellous stadium, and the dressing room can and should be brought up to a modern day standard.

Looks like the dressing room is going to be properly brought up to date. Proper bench seating and I would imagine the hooks will be away.

Some won’t like the end of the traditional Ibrox, but we simply need to move with the times. There is plenty of tradition within our marvellous stadium, and the dressing room can and should be brought up to a modern day standard.

You would hope they will leave at least a nod to the old style in there , perhaps retain some panelling ?

But I agree it needs totally revamped , you see locker rooms in the NFL for example and it’s night and day . Granted they need far more space but in terms of facilities alone they are light years ahead .

You would hope they will leave at least a nod to the old style in there , perhaps retain some panelling ?

But I agree it needs totally revamped , you see locker rooms in the NFL for example and it’s night and day . Granted they need far more space but in terms of facilities alone they are light years ahead .
I’m sure they will. We have some classy people making decisions for us now. Can you imagine what Charles green would have signed off?

I agree to extent mate , but not just covering everything in plastic cladding and chucking in LED lights , has to be done with nod to the past and in keeping with the stadium .

That was pictured of the staff area not the dressing room, they will be left as they are and so they should be.

Great to see, id love to see us spend a bit of money on the concourses inside the stadium. Maybe cost a million or two, don't really know? But just to modernise it a bit, and also upgrade the catering is an absolute must... just a few chip and pin machines would even make a difference at the moment..
are all the offices in the copland and the broomloan fully functioning, if not perhaps we could move things around a little so that a full floor could be made available,and we could possibly punch through from the stand concourse into some sort extended food courts and possibly other outlets

The toilets could be doing with a complete refurb. If not, a deep clean at the very least. They’re rancid.
Some beer pumps and optics would be nice.Would save everyone the hassle of drinking out of cans and bottles

Just think how good that would look with Safe-Standing in the lower tier.

3C00AC4F-45E8-4A75-BAA4-A18AA68C9AC0_zpshc35al6w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back