Comedy Gold

Long may this continue, my sides have been sent into space.

mourinho+gif.gif

Wow that will make an incredible book and hopefully it also makes it onto the big screen with‘The Dammed’ part II. Martin Compston to play the Lurgan one that will go back in time to his upbringing in Lurgan. In all seriousness, this film could be a go’er.

Wow that will make an incredible book and hopefully it also makes it onto the big screen with‘The Dammed’ part II. Martin Compston to play the Lurgan one that will go back in time to his upbringing in Lurgan. In all seriousness, this film could be a go’er.
It could easily be the end of a mini-series of our harrowing journey back that inevitably turns into a comedy/feel good storyline. I vote for Simon Pegg as lennon.

The Hag to play the hooker that Bolingoli visited in Spain.

Last edited:
Comedy gold it is, this is also a contender, Lurgan Flopp responding to Charlie Nicholas about a month ago

"We've come out of the window very strong. People can throw stones at the club, there's no merit, there's no foundation, there's no substance to it.

"We've kept all our best players. We kept Odsonne Edouard, we kept Kristoffer Ajer, we kept Ryan Christie, Callum McGregor, all these players who are big assets to the club.

"And that's been a difficult thing to do. We've also added international quality in players who have bedded in straight away.

"Vasilis Barkas has done a great job, Shane Duffy has been exceptionally good, David Turnbull is a great young talent, he will flourish here.

"I could go on and on about the players that we signed and I'm thrilled to get Laxalt over the line as well."

The gift that keeps giving

Comedy gold it is, this is also a contender, Lurgan Flopp responding to Charlie Nicholas about a month ago

"We've come out of the window very strong. People can throw stones at the club, there's no merit, there's no foundation, there's no substance to it.

"We've kept all our best players. We kept Odsonne Edouard, we kept Kristoffer Ajer, we kept Ryan Christie, Callum McGregor, all these players who are big assets to the club.

"And that's been a difficult thing to do. We've also added international quality in players who have bedded in straight away.

"Vasilis Barkas has done a great job, Shane Duffy has been exceptionally good, David Turnbull is a great young talent, he will flourish here.

"I could go on and on about the players that we signed and I'm thrilled to get Laxalt over the line as well."

The gift that keeps giving

When did he say that ffs?

I hear Milan have reversed the normal rule for on loan players and are insisting Deidre Barlow plays on Thursday.
Mate, Milan were that unconcerned with his ability, they didn’t include a clause to stop him playing in the game at the piggery despite already knowing they had the scum in their group before the transfer. :))

Mate, Milan were that unconcerned with his ability, they didn’t include a clause to stop him playing in the game at the piggery despite already knowing they had the scum in their group before the transfer. :))
Or the dafties with the Zillions of cash paid an extra £1m to let the super girl play

Whoever put that together, take a bow and the best bit is that it’s pretty much all true.

Back