Commander Helander

GreenockRanger

Obviously big Goldson has been brilliant all season, but Herlander is some defender. Played really well tonight, dealt with all the big long balls

The best thing I like about him is how he falls to the floor, he never uses his hands or arms to try and stop him falling, just takes it right to the face, always have a wee chuckle when the big man goes skidding along on the deck

Just because we won mate doesn’t mean we have to sook up every players arse but hey ho.

He’s still a great player don’t take it to heart.

It's not sooking up a player's arse to question someone claiming a centre half had 'a bit of nightmare' in a game where the opposition had no shots on target.

It's not sooking up a player's arse to question someone claiming a centre half had 'a bit of nightmare' in a game where the opposition had no shots on target.

He was caught out of possession and lost the ball in a dangerous area in first half, Livingston having no shots on target is irrelevant.

He’s a fantastic player and I’m leaving it at that.

He was caught out of possession and lost the ball in a dangerous area in first half, Livingston having no shots on target is irrelevant.

He’s a fantastic player and I’m leaving it at that.

It is relevant when you're using the term 'nightmare' for their performance.

An instance of giving away the ball once is some nightmare.

I honestly think he is the weak link in the team

bullied slow always got a mistake in him

do t see it all with him

balagon for me is far better suited to Scottish football
Ehh?

addict-sniffing-glue-istanbul-turkey-AEHCDD.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:

do t see it all with him

We've conceded 4 goals during his 19 appearances in the league.

Hopefully the opposition in Scottish football don't start to realize he's the weak link and has a mistake in him.

do t see it all with him

All of us are entitled to our opinion but yours is just way off the mark. He is a superb centre back although, like most of the Gers players, he is not as comfortable playing on a poor plastic pitch.

I think he’s an outstanding player but thought he had a bit of a nightmare tonight, plastic pitches aren’t up his street.

Love him all the same though:))
Agree about plastic pitches but, in that regard, he is no different to just about every Gers player. To say that he had a nightmare is just so way off the mark.

Back