Commentary was an absolute joke

Pvt. Hudson

Don’t know his name but my god how he wanted Hearts to score a winner. Everytime Hearts had a corner, free kick etc he was almost shooting his load with excitement. When it was us he almost sounded traumatised and distort. Complete bellend.

Don’t know his name but my god how he wanted Hearts to score a winner. Everytime Hearts had a corner, free kick etc he was almost shooting his load with excitement. When it was us he almost sounded traumatised and distort. Complete bellend.

I thought he cost us a victory.

hysterical pish. We deserved at leat a point and the abuse on here is a disgrace. Supporters are supposed to support the team.
We struggled against a team of hammer throwers and a ref who allowed them away with murder.
People need to get grip.
Is it though? We created absolutely nothing and had 1 shot on goal in 90 minutes.

‘Six one one and half a dozen of the other’

It’s like nails down a chalkboard when’s sutton mutters this umpteen times a game

If the Arfield tackle in the box was on their side Sutton would have been screaming for a penalty...

The main commentator also went to say when Morelos was booked ‘he is going to get his customary yellow’.....Before he was clearly corrected in his ear and said that it was Alfile’s first yellow in nine league matches but had got
five in all competitions.

'steven McLean....who played 4 times in Rangers double winning season in 2002/3'

Eh? We won the treble ya clown.

Anytime craigan and sutton commentate on a rangers game i mute the tv and watch it either in silence or with music on. From the get go craigan was absolutely desperate for gearts to score it was so obvious.

Seriously, grow up FFS.

There was also a comment from Rory that the big Hearts c.f. must be the most fouled player in the league....?

Craigan and Sutton when Alfie gets an undeserved Yellow card
giphy.gif

He did describe Maclean as having played in our double winning side of 02/03.

That'll be a treble Rory you sheepshagging muppet

I think Rory is a good commentator, not perfect but better than Sky or Rob McLean, not quite an Archie McPherson yet. The problem is Craigan is a poor co-commentator and Sutton is terrible and biased against Rangers.

The only drama for the commentator is if the underdog wins, we have so many advantages over smaller clubs we should not give a shit over a little bias.

Anytime craigan and sutton commentate on a rangers game i mute the tv and watch it either in silence or with music on. From the get go craigan was absolutely desperate for gearts to score it was so obvious.
He s a Rangers man.

Back