Compare Scottish media marks out of 10 for scum against that of the French media

Bonnyloyal

DPRvBi3X0AAUFb2.jpg

CRAIG GORDON: Didn’t look too clever at the first PSG goal with shot beating him too easily but you had to feel sorry for the Scotland No1 as the goals racked up. 5

MIKAEL LUSTIG: Couldn’t stop Neymar from scoring down his side of the pitch. Then pulled a muscle inside the first 15 minutes of the game and wasn’t able to continue. 2

DEDRYCK BOYATA: All over the place at times with the young centre half far too casual in moments when he should have sensed danger inside his own box. 4

JOZO SIMUNOVIC: Came back into the side after eight weeks out with an injury and the big centre half must have wished he’d asked for another night on the sidelines. 5

JAMES FORREST: Some bright moments early on but the winger spent most of the night running back towards his own goal in a defensive shift. 5

SCOTT BROWN: Lost possession too easily before PSG made it 1-1 in a poor first half by his standards but was far better in the second half as he rallied his team-mates. 5

OLIVIER NTCHAM: Set up the opening goal with a well worked corner and the midfielder started well enough but overall his use of the ball was poor. 5

KIERAN TIERNEY: Another huge learning experience for the young defender who lacked nothing in terms of commitment and effort even when things got tough. 6

TOM ROGIC: Probably wasn’t expected to start the game after his international exertions with Australia and the midfielder was sluggish at times. 5

CALLUM McGREGOR: As tidy on the ball as anyone in the Celtic side with the Scotland ace doing everything he could to keep possession of the ball. 6

MOUSSA DEMBELE: Back in his home town and the striker scored a goal he’ll remember for a long time as he fired Celts ahead inside the very first minute. 7

DPRvBi3X0AAUFb2.jpg

CRAIG GORDON: Didn’t look too clever at the first PSG goal with shot beating him too easily but you had to feel sorry for the Scotland No1 as the goals racked up. 5

MIKAEL LUSTIG: Couldn’t stop Neymar from scoring down his side of the pitch. Then pulled a muscle inside the first 15 minutes of the game and wasn’t able to continue. 2

DEDRYCK BOYATA: All over the place at times with the young centre half far too casual in moments when he should have sensed danger inside his own box. 4

JOZO SIMUNOVIC: Came back into the side after eight weeks out with an injury and the big centre half must have wished he’d asked for another night on the sidelines. 5

JAMES FORREST: Some bright moments early on but the winger spent most of the night running back towards his own goal in a defensive shift. 5

SCOTT BROWN: Lost possession too easily before PSG made it 1-1 in a poor first half by his standards but was far better in the second half as he rallied his team-mates. 5

OLIVIER NTCHAM: Set up the opening goal with a well worked corner and the midfielder started well enough but overall his use of the ball was poor. 5

KIERAN TIERNEY: Another huge learning experience for the young defender who lacked nothing in terms of commitment and effort even when things got tough. 6

TOM ROGIC: Probably wasn’t expected to start the game after his international exertions with Australia and the midfielder was sluggish at times. 5

CALLUM McGREGOR: As tidy on the ball as anyone in the Celtic side with the Scotland ace doing everything he could to keep possession of the ball. 6

MOUSSA DEMBELE: Back in his home town and the striker scored a goal he’ll remember for a long time as he fired Celts ahead inside the very first minute. 7
They are shite

20 odd years ago the Scottish papers would have a corner of a page letting their readers understand how the foreign press viewed the Scottish teams's performance.

Don't happen any more.

Brendan Rogers gets a 3. That's why your better reading a paper in another language rather than a Scottish one for the truth

If I didn’t know the score and read the Scottish version, I would have said it was a close game!!
Of course, it was 7-1, taking PSG in to CL history as the highest goals scored in the group stages!! I think half of them were scored against the unwashables.

Yes I do believe twelve of PSG goals were against the tims, and who knows they may lose more in their last game, I hope so nasty fucker's.

It’s beyond a joke now the way the press in Scotland are scared to heap criticism in any Celtic player. They know if they do that their job is on the line.
We suffered 2 heavy defeats against the best Juventus team of a generation and the press slaughtered the players and Walter as well. Rodgers has presided over some of the worse Celtic results in Europe ever and still he is held up as some god type figure who we are lucky to grace our game

How can a player get 7/10 in a 7-1 hammering!?
What you talking about? PSG won comfortable in the end but it could have gone Celtic's way right up until the 6th goal ... ahem.
Above is my application for a job with the DR.

We should all be proud of them ,according to Sutton they were very very brave on the ball

If they qualify for the Europa league there will be a few more hammerings round the corner for them,there will be more bias media to come that's for sure.be ready for the Seville factor to be pushed again.

If they qualify for the Europa league there will be a few more hammerings round the corner for them,there will be more bias media to come that's for sure.be ready for the Seville factor to be pushed again.
The only disappointment last night was Anderlecht couldn't scrape a draw. Beasts have been taking Europa league participation for granted. The threat of losing their last game putting them out altogether would have them sh*tting themselves.

Any other team would be slaughtered after that result. The Mhedia are a Feckin disgrace and an embarrassment. They're so far up Timothy's arse it's unreal. The Voice of Scotland?Voice of a skid marked lavvy more like. Un-be-f*****g-liveable.:mad::mad::mad:

Brendan Rogers gets a 3. That's why your better reading a paper in another language rather than a Scottish one for the truth

I just caught rodgers pre match interview there, he was wittering about a lot of positives to take from the game. But here is the best bit...

“We are humble when we win and we have to be honest when we lose and we move on to our next game. Sunday was always going to be an important one for us.”

No sniggering at the back please.

Lliewell will have pre written the headlines anticipating a heavy defeat and the compliant press will gratefully serve it up.

BBC

The victory was PSG's biggest win in the Champions League, and a chastening night for the visitors, who lost 5-0 to the French side at home earlier in the group.

SPIN

However the Scottish champions still have the advantage in the fight to finish third in Group B and qualify for the Europa League after bottom-placed Anderlecht lost their fifth game in a row, this time 2-1 to Bayern Munich.

'Broonie' gets his customary 5/10 after another European trouncing. No doubt the rags will be commenting on the difference in wages etc to deflect from the embarrassment.

The 19th Century Terrorist media just don't have it in them to give Tierney a poor mark.

He was torn apart last night. 6/10 my hairy arse.

My mate was saying he cost at least 2 of the goals last night?

PSG would tear most teams apart however I've said it before that it's easy for Tierney to look good in Scotland when teams shite their pants against them from the first whistle.

He is a decent player however in Scotland he's a defender who never has to defend. Games like last night and for national team when he has to actually do the dirty work he doesn't seem to shine so much.

Scottish media have created a narrative that they were supposed to lose 12-0. Anyone getting above a 4 for them is a joke. Tierney gets destroyed but he gets a 6 for effort LOL i guess they got a call that they're wonderkid that they're desperate to link away for 50 million might look bad.

You can even see how honest the French are with the psg players (6.5 average marking). Now imagine had the invisibles beaten an absolute no mark team 7-1 at home. The Daily Brenda would've given them all 9's or 10's.

The mentally challengeds should be getting absolutely pummelled by our media. Dress it up anyway, that is an embarrassing result for them.

It could have been many more.

Just wish it was more

Back