Competa or Malaga for friendlies

Thasunke Witko

Does anyone know of any bear friendly pubs(or any pubs) in Competa that would be showing the Blackpool, Spurs and West Ham games .

Willing to travel to Malaga to watch so any info on pubs there would also be appreciated.

A bit miffed that I hadn't booked to go a bit earlier as I could've driven to the Sunderland game:(

Does anyone know of any bear friendly pubs(or any pubs) in Competa that would be showing the Blackpool, Spurs and West Ham games .

Willing to travel to Malaga to watch so any info on pubs there would also be appreciated.

A bit miffed that I hadn't booked to go a bit earlier as I could've driven to the Sunderland game:(
When I was in Competa (a few years ago) there weren't any pubs. It's just a small village with a couple of restaurants. I'm sure you'd find something in Malaga, though I don't know it.

When I was in Competa (a few years ago) there weren't any pubs. It's just a small village with a couple of restaurants. I'm sure you'd find something in Malaga, though I don't know it.
Cheers, kinda thought Competa was smallish but no pubs:oops:
Malaga it is then.

Maybe a bit too far for you but I watched the semi final against them in a cracking wee pub,Busters in fuengirola.

May i suggest going to Nerja which is a lot closer to Competa than Malaga: and Bar El Bosque will deffo show ant Rangers games.
Are you in Competa for some cycling?

May i suggest going to Nerja which is a lot closer to Competa than Malaga: and Bar El Bosque will deffo show ant Rangers games.
Are you in Competa for some cycling?
I’ll take a wee look at this place and no they’ve not designed a bike for whales to ride yet, lazy git beside the pool for 10 days when not hunting for place to watch the games.

I’ll take a wee look at this place and no they’ve not designed a bike for whales to ride yet, lazy git beside the pool for 10 days when not hunting for place to watch the games.
Well you will see plenty in Competa: lots of the local cyclists climb up the local hills as part of a hill day.

Well you will see plenty in Competa: lots of the local cyclists climb up the local hills as part of a hill day.
No doubt I’ll venture out for a couple of walks and you know what, if the wife wants to hire bikes and have a cycle round the area I will but not going to area with that in mind.

Bar none in Benalmadena mate

Is a fair bit away right enough. If you happen to be in Malaga for the day then it’s only 5 stops on the wee train to Benalmadena or get off at Arroyo de La miel and walk down to the front

Back