complete euphoria!

hammer17

Official Ticketer
mccoistgough_zpsnr7tphkp.png

It will come back!! These moments

we are building, getting stronger!

And it will be hell of a sweet when it does

55 will be better than 9 in a row, better than helicopter Sunday and better than Fiorentina. We've been kicked, laughed at and abused. This country will go into meltdown and the bears will have the biggest party they've ever seen.

What an emotional day it'll be.

You know that Coca Cola Christmas advert?
The one with the lorry all lit up and the singers going -
Holidays are coming, holidays are coming, holidays are coming...
Well I keep hearing that music in my head, but the lyrics are -
55 is coming,
55 is coming,
55 is coming,
It's an unstoppable juggernaut :D

You know that Coca Cola Christmas advert?
The one with the lorry all lit up and the singers going -
Holidays are coming, holidays are coming, holidays are coming...
Well I keep hearing that music in my head, but the lyrics are -
55 is coming,
55 is coming,
55 is coming,
It's an unstoppable juggernaut :D
And thanks to you....me to:)

55 will be better than 9 in a row, better than helicopter Sunday and better than Fiorentina. We've been kicked, laughed at and abused. This country will go into meltdown and the bears will have the biggest party they've ever seen.

Spot on with that statement, it's all quiet just now whilst the unwashed are winning, but normal paranoia service will be resuming shortly.

I'm already thinking well in advance too mate. Doesn't matter where I am,what I'm doing,I'm taking a week off work get totally smashed.

What game was that at? I’m printing it off to get it framed.
I'm sure it was the Cup semi at Parkhead in 1998 v Celtic with McCoist opening the scoring in a game we went on to win 2-1. I was just a few yards away from that euphoric face:D

I'm sure it was the Cup semi at Parkhead in 1998 v Celtic with McCoist opening the scoring in a game we went on to win 2-1. I was just a few yards from that euphoric face:D
Albertz scored the second running from our half with the ball.

Did the same the next/previous (cant remember which) week at Ibrox.

Then it all turned to shit.

Spot on with that statement, it's all quiet just now whilst the unwashed are winning, but normal paranoia service will be resuming shortly.

It’s already resumed imo. Tge way their form has been, and ours, is making them nervous. They are one game away from a meltdown.

It feckin pissez me off,our inconsistency over the season so far....because they bastards were there for the taking....but to get back on topic,'Euphoria for 55' will be feckin mental...a part of me wishes that im on holiday on some far flung place,watching it with locals who havent a clue...but the 'bigger part' of me knows,that i want to be HERE with friends and family and feckin give it big licks lol......cant wait.!!!

Albertz scored the second running from our half with the ball.

Did the same the next/previous (cant remember which) week at Ibrox.

Then it all turned to shit.

Week later it was. I’m sure his goal put us back top on goal difference. Then it all went to shit

It feckin pissez me off,our inconsistency over the season so far....because they bastards were there for the taking....but to get back on topic,'Euphoria for 55' will be feckin mental...a part of me wishes that im on holiday on some far flung place,watching it with locals who havent a clue...but the 'bigger part' of me knows,that i want to be HERE with friends and family and feckin give it big licks lol......cant wait.!!!
Domestic abuse will go through the roof when we reclaim our rightful spot. Sad but true.

Regarding 55. It will be one of the best days in the history of the club. The thing that excites me most is that it will definitely happen. Have a think about that lurkers.

When it comes, it will be unforgettable. We all deserve it. It will be a major thing to unite factions in the support

Back