Compliance Officer Has Until 3pm Tuesday To Cite Lego

Do We Think Broon Will Be Disciplined?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't believe this is even being spoken about!! Nothing will happen tho.

He should be getting pulled up for the one against Barisic too. He will probably just say thay he was fighting his way out of his pocket.

Might be off topic but I'd rather McGregor was cited for intentionally stopping a goal scoring opportunity in the box and given the straight red he deserved. He'd be a much bigger miss to them than Lego.

My sense of fair play wants him cited and banned, but when he's in their team he's slower than a wet weekend in Wigan, a definite plus for us.

Why do you think he does It?
Because he knows he can get away with it with no punishment we have corrupt ba$tards everywhere in this SPFL/SFA set up too many of one kind working to assist the team they support and operating a system where you can't beat them as they make up and administer the rules and punishments.

That's why we need to employ a full time researcher to gather evidence of the double standards by the authorities and to keep tabs on the bias and lies by the MSM. Dont let them get away with it.

He brings nothing to their team except a plastic hardman in a waste of a top.

I can see celtic maybe wanting him to get banned to have an excuse to drop him and make someone else the captain in the long term.

I've more chance of winning the lottery and then Isla Fisher showing up at my door wanting a go on my pogo stick. Non starter.

Habitual criminal gets away with it habitually! Only surprise is the mhedia noting it this time.

As they say, any other country and he would have been neutered by the officials years ago.

no chance he will be missing for their next two game which would be Motherwell/Hibs away.

Imagine Lennon will get cited today, can’t really get away with those comments on Sunday.

Also think McGregor would have more chance than brown to get cited as I think letter of the law, he should have been sent off and the ref took no action with him.

We all know the script, none of them will get cited, infact if McGregor does get done I'll be raging as Collum's failure to send him off fck up my bet on the bookings points.

Is that 8, 9, or 10 years now we've been saying that?
Loathsome prick but he gets them going.
He played well when he came on against St Johnstone but that’s about it, he got done by Wright in the lead up to the last penalty on Sunday. If they are switching to four at the back then they may need a defensive midfielder but I really don’t think that is Brown.

Would have been much better if McGregor had been red carded and banned, but that incident isn’t one that the Compliance Officer can look into.

People have very short memories.

A couple of years back Scott Brown was robbed of the ball by Liam Boyce from Ross County. He then proceeded to track him back before launching into a tackle/assault which was the clearest red card you will ever see.

He was sent off but stuck in an appeal which saw the red reduced to a yellow and enabled him to play a league game against us. The fast track was also delayed the week after the assault which enabled him to play against us in a semi final game as well.

At this point it was very clear who ran the game here, if it wasn’t completely obvious before .

Fair question asked above. He must be, but will he be?

Brown cannot keep getting away with this shit. I'm feeling optimistic here (against logic, reason and experience with the compliance officer, mug that I am) and say she will cite him.

Scott Brown faces a sweat on potential retrospective punishment for the Celtic captain’s alleged elbow offence during Sunday’s Pittodrie thriller.

The Hoops midfielder, on as a 70th minute substitute, was caught on camera appearing to catch Scott Wright off the ball as he tried to block the Aberdeen man at a throw-in in the latter stages of the 3-3 draw.

Wright was seen holding his mouth after the incident but ref Willie Collum took no action and, as it would be a fast track case, SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte has until 3pm on Tuesday to decide if he will be cited.

Celtic were furious the last time a player was punished retrospectively with Ryan Christie handed a two-match ban for grabbing Alfredo Morelos in an Old Firm clash last December.

The Parkhead club hit out at that decision, declaring they were "absolutely astonished" that their player had been cited by the compliance officer.

That came after Celtic chiefs called for a meeting with the SFA 12 months earlier after Morelos escaped retrospective action for incidents during the corresponding fixture.

No offence mate but that's funnier than a Laurel and Hardy film.

Fair question asked above. He must be, but will he be?

Brown cannot keep getting away with this shit. I'm feeling optimistic here (against logic, reason and experience with the compliance officer, mug that I am) and say she will cite him.

Scott Brown faces a sweat on potential retrospective punishment for the Celtic captain’s alleged elbow offence during Sunday’s Pittodrie thriller.

The Hoops midfielder, on as a 70th minute substitute, was caught on camera appearing to catch Scott Wright off the ball as he tried to block the Aberdeen man at a throw-in in the latter stages of the 3-3 draw.

Wright was seen holding his mouth after the incident but ref Willie Collum took no action and, as it would be a fast track case, SFA compliance officer Clare Whyte has until 3pm on Tuesday to decide if he will be cited.

Celtic were furious the last time a player was punished retrospectively with Ryan Christie handed a two-match ban for grabbing Alfredo Morelos in an Old Firm clash last December.

The Parkhead club hit out at that decision, declaring they were "absolutely astonished" that their player had been cited by the compliance officer.

That came after Celtic chiefs called for a meeting with the SFA 12 months earlier after Morelos escaped retrospective action for incidents during the corresponding fixture.
We don't want them to be furious and astonished again

Back