Compliance Officer Has Until 3pm Tuesday To Cite Lego

Do We Think Broon Will Be Disciplined?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will be exceedingly surprised if they do. I did attempt to send her a message asking her if she had seen the video clip of the incident but I do not expect for anything to happen.

This might be for the best since he is absolutely sh#t and seeing his name on the team sheet is a bonus for any team they are playing.

As a side note, this is one of the reasons Sellick are so against VAR as it would put the "genuine mistakes" officials make under more pressure to treat Sellick fairly and this will cause them to drop points. This is clearly seen in European competitions when less corrupt officials are in charge.
Didn't know we had Mr Kipling on the forum :)

No wonder Brown has never left Scottish football, that wee ned would be looking at 10 red cards a season playing in any other league in the world.

The amount of times he's gotten away with smashing people in the face off the ball is beyond a joke.

Serious question, what does the compliance officer do for a living?

Because it would seem that more discussions are had about what they should do than actually do.

Why would there be a deadline for action? Surely they could address this all the way up to Friday.

Personally, i'd rather he was available for them. With dressing room issues, there's no way Brown doesn't play and he looks to be a liability at this point.

If McInnes wasn't a shitebag, i'd like to see him in the press questioning Brown's continued cases of violent conduct going unpunished. 100% Lennon would get into a pissing match with him and further look like like a man who's lost his marbles.

The slower he is someone will give him a sore one and it will be pay back time. He didn't like Alfie giving him a slap he crapped it.

so two weeks in a row he has used his elbow of the ball. Now i hope any player that is now cited uses this as precedent.

I would be astonished - it has been thuggery central with Brown for years, the media lap him up and I have to say I have never seen the fuss with him. He is faintly hilarious now huffing and puffing and plastic hard man.

As blatant a deliberate off the ball whack with an arm that you'll ever see, now described by Brown cheerleaders in the media as a "clash".

I expected nothing less from our "neutral" so-called CO, but I am often surprised that the other clubs involved don't speak out, at the very least to protect their own player.

Brown is simply the most protected player there has ever been in Scottish football' s disciplinary system.

Does anyone have a link to the incident? The one on Borna was an elbow, admittedly only seen the one on Wright at the time but didn't look to me like an elbow. Certainly nowhere near as bad as the one on Borna.

No surprises given the CO is another rabid mentally challenged boot

Brown being available helps them but he’s not the same player he was a few years ago but he’s still influential in their team and is vastly experienced but how many elbows will the guy be allowed before he really hurts a fellow professional

As blatant a deliberate off the ball whack with an arm that you'll ever see, now described by Brown cheerleaders in the media as a "clash".

I expected nothing less from our "neutral" so-called CO, but I am often surprised that the other clubs involved don't speak out, at the very least to protect their own player.

Brown is simply the most protected player there has ever been in Scottish football' s disciplinary system.

The straight red card for Brown at Ross County that was quickly rescinded to a yellow summed up the corruption.

That must be about five times he has got away with that type of incident. They also overturned an obvious red card he received at Ross County a while back aswell.

The media all go on about Morelos and his conduct on the park yet lord this prick up.

:D

There is a gif somewhere of the incident. Brown , off the ball, basically elbows the guy square on the face. Player didnt go down but leaned over holding his face. Linesman did nothing.

Basically exactly what Morelos got sent off and vilified for at the piggery

Back