Compliance officer strikes again

Remember when we used to say Celtic were being paranoid.
We've seen the football authorities conspire to hand celtic a title then play a cup final in another season. Add to that delaying the first OF game last season, failing to punish celtic for dubai, fouls to card ratio, 7mins injury time etc

yet we still have posters coming out with this shit.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure you're getting it, it's not solely about banning mcginn it's also about ignoring others who have done similar/worse i.e. celtic.
Of course I get it- it’s called humour.
We know the process is weighted in one clubs favour. On this occasion I’m not sure they benefit massively from the outcome.

We've seen the football authorities conspire to hand celtic a title then play a cup final in another season. Add to that delaying the first OF game last season, failing to punish celtic for dubai, fouls to card ratio, 7mins injury time etc

yet we still have posters coming out with this shit.
This isn’t about any other stuff, I’m referring simply to them suspending Paul McGinn.

When did people want him banned exactly? It wasn’t going to go through the appropriate timeline for investigation and reports with McGinn’s right of reply within the 5 working days available post cup final before the league shut down to ban him for the two games Hibs we’re involved in that week so this is actually understandable in my opinion.

I’ve personally had two dealings with the compliance officer in the past year and with the process they have to follow of asking for written reports etc even if the league hadn’t shutdown he probably wouldn’t have been banned before the winter break, it just so happens their first game back is v Celtic. It’s not sinister or an attempt to help Celtic on this occasion.

Just cast your mind back to the Tim v sheep game at parkheid when the scum let the sheep win to stop us getting second place in the league and this blows away your train of thought .
That is not Hibs. Same thing with Aberdeen on here. Stop with your paranoia.

St.Mirren sent out teenagers the other week and it was the same quotes on here before kick off.

Ended a draw.

Just cast your mind back to the Tim v sheep game at parkheid when the scum let the sheep win to stop us getting second place in the league and this blows away your train of thought .
Naw, that was Celtic not trying a leg to stop their bitter rivals getting 2nd place. What exactly is in it for Hibs to lie down to Celtic? I'm genuinely interested in your reply.

Naw, that was Celtic not trying a leg to stop their bitter rivals getting 2nd place. What exactly is in it for Hibs to lie down to Celtic? I'm genuinely interested in your reply.
So Celtic not trying leg doesn't constitute to them lying down to the sheep, next you will be saying Clancy doesn't favour Celt*c. I was giving an example that when needed teams or members of said team can influence the result of a game .

So Celtic not trying leg doesn't constitute to them lying down to the sheep, next you will be saying Clancy doesn't favour Celt*c. I was giving an example that when needed teams or members of said team can influence the result of a game .
Nobody mentioned refs. And I'd be quite happy for Rangers to take it easy in a game if it meant phucking Celtic up for 2nd place. The two situations aren't comparable so I'll ask you again - what is in it for Hibs to lie down to Celtic?

Nobody mentioned refs. And I'd be quite happy for Rangers to take it easy in a game if it meant phucking Celtic up for 2nd place. The two situations aren't comparable so I'll ask you again - what is in it for Hibs to lie down to Celtic?
Don't know where your going with this but let me clear your mind by saying I did not say or imply that Hibs would lay down whilst playing celt*c so if you really need an answer ask the OP who did.

Back