Compliance Officer to investigate granting of UEFA licence to Oldco

We are the ultimate comfort blanket for these obsessed muppets. Despite pretty much everything going their way domestically in the last 5 years, we continue to be their first and last thought every single day. Each AGM they hold and shit like this proves this beyond a doubt. I'm convinced if you offered some of the more obsessed beggars the choice of winning the Champions League in 2018 or being retrospectively handed some of our league titles from the early 2000's, they'd chose the latter. As much as 55 will be all about our joy, the fact that it will also genuinely end some rabids is a nice added bonus.

Rangers should issue a statement along the lines of:

"We are pleased that the SFA have suddenly decided to bring the compliance officer out to review historical cases going back a number of years. We call on the SFA to investigage the following:

1. The systematic cover up of the largest paedophile ring in sporting history at Celtic Football Club and the paying off of victims.
2. Celtic players decisions to use tax avoidance schemes as soon as they joined the club along with other officials in Scottish football who also use tax avoidance schemes and who continue to play a part in punishing other teams for similar offences.
3. Celtics use of EBTs

The Directors"

This all day long. DD and Romanov should see jail time for the money laundering. The rest jailed for harbouring peados. Sickening club.

Regards the compliance officers impartiality, hopefully this is not a red herring.

Hearts 0 Tottenham 5 europa league 2011/2012

Just googled this to see if they participated in Europe that year after remembering the SFA and hearts had all sorts of player payment and VAT ding dongs with Vlad. They seem to have gotten a licence no bother. I'm sure there are more examples.

How far back can he go? I see Celtic were in the UEFA cup the season wee fergus came to the rescue. Did the old Kelly board tell themselves at the SFA at the end of the previous season they were skint? Had they lied on VAT queries?

Did Sellik play in Europe the season they were in dispute with the VAT man about tickets and the wee scam they tried to pull ?

Did Motherwell or any other admin clubs play in Europe prior to going down?

This is a witch hunt and the hysteria is at Salem levels.

Last edited:
It really is unbelievable makes me sick they are still hating themselves to death bridges can never be built with this lot.

You have to blame the footballing authorities in this country for allowing this nonsense to fester and poison the game.

Then again, Celtic are effectively the football authorities in tbis country...

Investigate clubs that abuse youngsters and buy the parents silence.... or is that too close to home
Agree mate set up another fighting fund to set up a team to investigate all the shameful past of this rancid club put adverts in the media appealing for witnesses to come forward with information about their child abuse cover up etc etc GET IT IN THEIR FACES fight fire with fire

Our Club really should go after them for what they did to us, there is zero point in try to 'build bridges' with this lot, they see us as weak and every other week they are investigating, requesting and discussing Rangers and what sanctions can be brought against us, it's never ending, relentless. If our board don't retaliate then they will continue until they get what they want, the cabal are absolutely scraping the barrel to find something but they might no matter how insignificant.

' Strict liability ' will have been brought in before we reach 55 and unfortunately this is how they will prevent us winning titles in the future.
They can't get any of our previous titles but they will stop us from winning any more.

I dont know how anyone can say with that we knew by early 2011 that we had no defence against hmrc . The EBTs issue is such a grey area there can be no certainty , proof of which is us winning the first couple of hearings .

If indeed they are now going to look at historic cases then surely the biggest open secret in football will have to come up. if not we should be pushing that agenda. in the past day or so a letter from the Japanese to SFA and Uefa shows that they are the leaders in trying to bring us down. (although we already knew this).
the club must now take the front foot and bring the fight to these Ba$t@rds.

the club now needs to show the fans the fight we have been asking for to defend us!!

I actually revel in how much they want to kill us but can't quite manage it. This obsession shows our general superiority and they know it.

My only hope that this is to pander to the moon howlers and it will be a "no case to answer. Case closed, move along"

Much the same as SFA looking at the title stripping again "no case to answer, case closed, move along"

I dont know how anyone can say with that we knew by early 2011 that we had no defence against hmrc . The EBTs issue is such a grey area there can be no certainty , proof of which is us winning the first couple of hearings .

It's about the wee tax case. Whyte not paying VAT. Nothing to do wit EBT's.

The club should initiate a ban on away tickets. Shite for the fans, but depriving these cunts of the money that keeps them solvent is the only weapon we have.

This seems fairly straightforward to me. I recall reports at the time that Whyte was disputing this tax liability. Maybe he had a different opinion about it than the previous people in charge - so what? Maybe he had another motive - but we are talking about Whyte here. Bottom line is the liability was under dispute.

I actually think on this occasion, our board should stay quiet. Let them do what they want.

If, however, they decide to punish us over something - take it ALL the way!

UEFA don't like matters ending up in court.

And, I think the Judiciary are fed up of getting involved in football matters too.

The only place they have to go with this is nowhere.

This seems fairly straightforward to me. I recall reports at the time that Whyte was disputing this tax liability. Maybe he had a different opinion about it than the previous people in charge - so what? Maybe he had another motive - but we are talking about Whyte here. Bottom line is the liability was under dispute.

They seem to be saying that at the time of granting the licence old co directors already knew we had no grounds to dispute the case and were merely stalling for time. Smacks of a face saving act of desperation.

The usual mouthpieces in the media who peddle this nonsense prior to their agm what is the common denominator?

Gollum
Tom English
Hugh Keevins
Peter Martin
Rough (the mince thief)
@redblaes

So going by that statement the oldco said they were in dispute with HMRC. 2 directors have then said at the trial that they knew they had no defence.

Is that the whole basis of the argument? knowing you are going to lose doesn't mean you aren't in dispute.
Also, were the directors at the trial not from the Murray regime whereas the written submissions were from Whyte? Surely new owners are allowed to form a different opinion on issues than that of the previous owners.

I don't see this as having anything whatsoever to do with title stripping. "Stripe the Titties" is dead, SFA have confirmed it. This is something entirely different and nothing to worry about.

It should be noted it's only been referred to the compliance officer. I suppose anything can be referred to him, but in this case it would be a disgrace if he took it any further.

Make no mistake, we were a complete mess more often hindered than helped by the domestic authorities. We didn't like it one bit but we rolled with the punches and proceeded the best we could.

Only in the country would someone review this with a fine toothcomb to try to find any irregularities with the sole purpose of punishing us further.

So basically some obsessed twat has complained to the compliance officer, this is beyond desperate and will get them nowhere
No, not another statement please. Keep your powder dry until there is really something to say. Too many statements and they lose their effectiveness. And another thing get rid of the snidey remarks when they do issue them, stick to facts, otherwise it looks so amateurish.

Just my view.

Oops tagged it to the wrong post, sorry.

Our Club really should go after them for what they did to us, there is zero point in try to 'build bridges' with this lot, they see us as weak and every other week they are investigating, requesting and discussing Rangers and what sanctions can be brought against us, it's never ending, relentless. If our board don't retaliate then they will continue until they get what they want, the cabal are absolutely scraping the barrel to find something but they might no matter how insignificant.

Retaliate in what way?

How do you get in touch with the compliance officer?
Now that he's looking at historical cases if enough of us contacted him about celtic running a paedophile ring he's duty bound to investigate

Surely someone should be investigating the compliance officer who only seems to look at anything not directly related to Celtic
Rangers should issue a statement regarding the role of the compliance officer and question his legal remit to adjudicate on historical cases with a view to seeking confirmation of his legal remit through the court of law.

They will shit themselves at the thought of a member club taking the governing body to court - the ramifications of such a move would have consequences not only for rangers but all of Scottish football in that the national team and league clubs could be barred from all European competitions under EUFA RULES

Obsessed manky hoards...ok - nothing new there
Skelator at BBC stirring..... seen that before
Lawwell playing to the moonhowlers..... seen that too.

However, is the compliance officer remit not to catch a later tackle that the ref missed during a match?
When did the remit extend to the validity of testimonies from issues six years ago?

Can we just ask for random stuff to be investigated?

I'll bet Lawwell has his dirty fingers in this....

Without doubt, the fat Japanese gets a big job at UEFA and suddenly this pish starts again, we will be hearing the "Integrity" word talked from the usual puppets, f eck them all they don't even hide the hatred of our club anymore.

Will never happen but I'd love to see us refuse all away tickets; let ANY team playing Scotland train at Auchenhowie; feign injury to players on international week; and also refer EVERY single from SFA about this issue to the Oldco.

So the SFA, footballs governing body, are investigating something they read in the Scottish press? FFS
I believe they are acting on information provided to them by the tribal Resolution 12 mob. This gang have set out to damage Rangers as much as they can and it's an ideological cause for them. They somehow have been able to enter into direct dialogue with the SFA. No other fan group, including Club 1872, appear to even come close to having clout with the SFA like these Resolution 12 dickheads.

It appears that they are saying Rangers officials lied on the form submitted to the SFA that probably went along the lines of "Do you have any unpaid taxes?" and Craig Whyte probably lied and said no.

If that is the case, the blame lies with the SFA for failing to note that Whyte wasn't a fit and proper person to be granted control of Rangers in the first place.

We were failed by the governing body. To punish us (yet) again based on their failing is nonsense

Did Hearts ever compete in Europe under Romanov when they were getting bi-weekly letters about unpaid tax?

What about investigating offering a youth player a contract so he wouldn't report sexual abuse to the authorities?

' Strict liability ' will have been brought in before we reach 55 and unfortunately this is how they will prevent us winning titles in the future.
They can't get any of our previous titles but they will stop us from winning any more.
"Strict liability" will only be required if referees fail to make enough corrupt game changing decisions.
Beaton's performance should have seen him demoted. Absolutely no action has been taken, and he has been back refereeing in the SPL since. A message has been sent to the refs, they will not have missed it.

It's about the wee tax case. Whyte not paying VAT. Nothing to do wit EBT's.

The club should initiate a ban on away tickets. Shite for the fans, but depriving these cunts of the money that keeps them solvent is the only weapon we have.

Ah. My mistake , just re read the OP and you're right

When 55 drops, they are going to go into beautiful meltdown - and I'm going to enjoy that day more than any other day supporting this great club.

When 55 drops, they are going to go into beautiful meltdown - and I'm going to enjoy that day more than any other day supporting this great club.
i'm with you on that one . it will be our sweetest and their most bitter bitter time .

If all this nonsense isn't so sad it would be funny. These mutants know no bounds and it's disturbing that's it's not your "normal" fan but people in higher places with the means to pander their propaganda. Obsessed beyond belief.

Latest posts

Back