Compliance Officer to investigate granting of UEFA licence to Oldco

I remember some posters on here saying Liewell wasnt the bogey man we all thought he was.
Honestly i see this guy as much an enemy of our club as John Reid.
Also i want Liewell to stop sending letters and getting his back stabbers to issue statements.
Lets see the fat Japanese spit it out.
We need someone to come up against,until we get the face the Rangers Board wont say nothing iam afraid.

They seem to be saying that at the time of granting the licence old co directors already knew we had no grounds to dispute the case and were merely stalling for time. Smacks of a face saving act of desperation.
Why would that matter younare with in your rights to dispute a tax bill.also the length of time it took to get the final verdict it shows that it wasn,t a straight forward case.

At the time of applying for the license there was no such thing as an SFA compliance officer. They didn't come into being until October 2011. So how can it possibly be within his remit to investigate this? I presume if he can go back six years it's not too late to cite Stokes or Lennon? I mean just how far back are they allowed to go? Can we revisit the 1989 Cup Final? Or Zander Diamonds disallowed goal in 2008? Or can we look at stuff a lot more sinister than that? Just madness!

Why would that matter younare with in your rights to dispute a tax bill.also the length of time it took to get the final verdict it shows that it wasn,t a straight forward case.

This isn't anything to do with the BTC. Still looks like a non starter though.

I think this is fluffing for the mhanky hoardes but Tony the Clown should be called out for the Liewells lapdog he is

Just who the f*** is doing all the work for the scum.The whole saga is sickening.They will not give up.I hope they die trying unsuccesfully in their hateful quest.F*** them all.

It's all very sad and likely to go nowhere. However there is a serious point here.

What is the defined remit of the compliance officer and how does he come to have incidents / cases / club conduct referred to him ? What is the process for him to accept one situation and choose to ignore another ?

There should be a defined process. How are cases referred to him? The lack of transparency means the process is open to abuse. In my view it is being abused when we see Broony elbow people, IRA boy perform assaults , then next thing Rangers are being investigated for something 6 years ago. It's incredible. Rangers need to seek clarification.

Time for the board to face up to this saga of hate,envy,bitterness.fight these cu%ts head on.

His omission to report Lennon and Stokes at Ibrox says it all. He's a mhankie scumbag.

There is precedence for Lennon's offence and the punishment it merits (Pat Fenlon in particular). The fact that the CO has ignored this despite the well publicised photgraphs and footage has rendered him not fit for purpose (unless his purpose is compliance with all things Liewell and Petrie). It is actually scandalous.

It,s like having a mad stalker follow you with these counts? Time maybe we too out an injunction to keep the fannies well back????

Time for the board to face up to this saga of hate,envy,bitterness.fight these cu%ts head on.
Agree that the hate, envy and bitterness exists big time but I am genuinely not sure just what our board can do to reverse it. Don't believe it has anything to do with our board being weak but instead there is no obvious remedy when dealing with people who hate, are envious and bitter.

So it seems like we live in a world that when Celtic fans want an investigation, no matter what it is, they get their wish

Yet we should all "just move on"

It's about the wee tax case. Whyte not paying VAT. Nothing to do wit EBT's.

The club should initiate a ban on away tickets. Shite for the fans, but depriving these cunts of the money that keeps them solvent is the only weapon we have.

The Wee Tax Case relates to David Murray's use of the Discounted Option Scheme to pay some of the salary to Flo and De Boer in the early 2000s. It was discovered in the lead up to Whyte's takeover that HMRC were claiming around £3m to £4m in unpaid tax for it, which Rangers eventually accepted as being due.

As i remember it, when applying for the European license in early 2011, Rangers (then under control of Bain as CEO with Paul Murray, King and Johnston also on the board) disclosed that this didn't constitute an overdue payable for the licensing application purposes, due to it still being under dispute.

It looks like the case being raised by the compliance officer is whether the RFC board deliberately misled the SFA when making the licensing application, in order to play in Europe in the 2011/12 season.

The Wee Tax Case relates to David Murray's use of the Discounted Option Scheme to pay some of the salary to Flo and De Boer in the early 2000s. It was discovered in the lead up to Whyte's takeover that HMRC were claiming around £3m to £4m in unpaid tax for it, which Rangers eventually accepted as being due.

As i remember it, when applying for the European license in early 2011, Rangers (then under control of Bain as CEO with Paul Murray, King and Johnston also on the board) disclosed that this didn't constitute an overdue payable for the licensing application purposes, due to it still being under dispute.

It looks like the case being raised by the compliance officer is whether the RFC board deliberately misled the SFA when making the licensing application, in order to play in Europe in the 2011/12 season.

In that case should the CO be investigating the details supplied to the SFA by Celtc and in particular Liewell regarding the fictitious tour of Japan, which was used to stop the season being extended. I suggest that a penalty of Title Stripping should be imposed.

Is this co character investigating the sfa for granting the license?Looks like liewell's big push to oust rhegan.Another celtc placeman in his job guaranteed.Maybe the co himself.

How do you get in touch with the compliance officer?
Now that he's looking at historical cases if enough of us contacted him about celtic running a paedophile ring he's duty bound to investigate
broon stuck the boot in a players head last night so he will be out the country untill liewell says come home to his safe house. compliance officergoes missing unless it involves us.

The skull would be creaming himself at the thoughtas he reported that development.Mc Glennan is the fat Japanese's whipping bhoy...his useful placeman who 'will dae as he is telt.'

So when Celtic deliberately misled the SFA over their use of an EBT. Remember they have admitted to not disclosing the EBT, it was looked into by a Celtic minded official at the SFA and dismissed within 24hrs. No investigation by an independent panel or nothing.

Scottish football is corrupt to the core!

Lawwell is an underhand, sneaky, two faced manipulative c*nt. By bowing to his secret letters and private lobbying, the SFA show themselves to be spineless lapdogs.
Our board should very publically ask questions:

1. To the board of Celtic... do you WANT our club to be further punished over EBTs and do you WANT Rangers to be stripped of previously won trophies?
2. To the SFA... explain the remit of their Compliance officer and can he investigate historic allegations of clubs breaking football rules or behaving in such a way as to bring the reputation of the game into disrepute? If so, will they respond with public statements any time such an allegation is made against any member club and who made the allegation and take ALL allegations seriously?

If we don't take this on, we just get battered from pillar to post from now till the end of time. Our enemies have clearly demonsstrated they will never rest in trying to keep us being punished for everything and anything. We need to be as clear that a declaration of war means we fight and not run.

Time our board moved to end this old firm pish. We should ban all of their fans from Ibrox permanently and refuse any tickets for the giro dome. Do everything we can to distance ourselves from them. Make a clear statement of our contempt. No more co-operation with them. Move on

Time our board moved to end this old firm pish. We should ban all of their fans from Ibrox permanently and refuse any tickets for the giro dome. Do everything we can to distance ourselves from them. Make a clear statement of our contempt. No more co-operation with them. Move on

So as Celtic once again tear our clubs name and reputation apart to the watching world your answer to this is to just not talk to them anymore ?

So it seems like we live in a world that when Celtic fans want an investigation, no matter what it is, they get their wish

Yet we should all "just move on"

Just wait til ' strict liability ' comes in. We won't have Lord Nimmo to protect us then and unless the board wake up now to this all out war being waged against our Club, then that will be the legislation that will cripple us for all time.

Back