Compliance Officer

derbybear

I'm aware the new guy doesn't start until 1st March.

I have been on the website looking for access or a route to highlight the ridiculous antics of Martin Boyle who performed a forward four and a half somersaults in the tuck position whilst clutching his left ankle for artistic effect.

Tom Daley said in commentary that he had never seen such great anticipation for a tackle that made no contact.

Does this mean that anything over last weekend, the mentally challengeds dive for a penalty tomorrow and games at the weekend are going to be ignored?

Instead of being cited will Boyle be (ex)cited?

I have been on the website looking for access or a route to highlight the ridiculous antics of Martin Boyle who performed a forward four and a half somersaults in the tuck position whilst clutching his left ankle for artistic effect.

Tom Daley said in commentary that he had never seen such great anticipation for a tackle that made no contact.

Does this mean that anything over last weekend, the mentally challengeds dive for a penalty tomorrow and games at the weekend are going to be ignored?

I'm sorry, but if it wasn't shown on Sportscene then it didn't happen :)

The Compliance officer is NOT the problem, it's the media who decide what is unacceptable and what is not. As an example, I watched the Roofe tackle and booking and never thought another thing about it.
There follows a thread on FF saying BBC highlighting the tackle. I read further and most on FF say he was lucky it wasn't a straight red. Can you blame the CO when FF thought it could have been a red card?

I've not seen this, were Hibs awarded a penalty or the opponent sent off?

The non-tackle was about 10 yards inside the the Hamilton half. Hamilton was sent off (the player not the town) Boyle rolled about 15 yards holding his ankle that was the opposite side of the tackle!!!!!!!

The Compliance officer is NOT the problem, it's the media who decide what is unacceptable and what is not. As an example, I watched the Roofe tackle and booking and never thought another thing about it.
There follows a thread on FF saying BBC highlighting the tackle. I read further and most on FF say he was lucky it wasn't a straight red. Can you blame the CO when FF thought it could have been a red card?
It was reported 3 weeks ago that the CO was dealing with Dubai. Nothing has happened.

Reactions: o7o
It was shown and everyone agreed it wasnt a red card and possibly a dive. The decision could end up relegating Hamilton as they were on top until that point.
Never seen it as I tend to record it and only watch our game. If Hamilton can reproduce their recent form against us a bit more regularly then they should be safe

1m 25 here. Didn't touch him at all. Potential was there of course had he caught him but to me, this is the type of incident the complaince officer should be reviewing

Did you not see the dive that renowned diver peter pawlett had for dundee untied against livi last week that went unpunished. That was tha worse ever by a cheat who has been done when he played for the sheep a few years ago. How he never got booked and cited for that is a joke.

It's fast tracked for tomorrow.
Monday 22 February 2021
Notice of Claim | Jamie Hamilton, Player, Hamilton Academical FC

Player: Jamie Hamilton, Hamilton Academical FC

Match: Hibernian FC v Hamilton Academical FC

Competition: SPFL Premiership

Offence: A1 Serious Foul Play

Claim: Wrongful Dismissal

Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Wednesday 24 February 2021

I doubt it was the opinions of Rangers supporters on FF that swayed the SFA's decision.
Mind you, I can't say the same about other forums that are infested by supporters of other clubs.

I doubt it was the opinions of Rangers supporters on FF that swayed the SFA's decision.
Mind you, I can't say the same about other forums that are infested by supporters of other clubs.
I'm not saying that. If FF thought it was a red card, then 3 refs on the panel will think that. As I say, the problem is Walker/Stewart/Sutton will highlight our misdemeanours, nobody else's.

It's fast tracked for tomorrow.
Monday 22 February 2021
Notice of Claim | Jamie Hamilton, Player, Hamilton Academical FC

Player: Jamie Hamilton, Hamilton Academical FC

Match: Hibernian FC v Hamilton Academical FC

Competition: SPFL Premiership

Offence: A1 Serious Foul Play

Claim: Wrongful Dismissal

Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Wednesday 24 February 2021
What about the cheating phuck

I can blame the CO for reviewing the Griffith assault and deciding there was nothing to see (amongst other things).

Fcuk Dubai.

The best thing that happened was they kunts going out there and had a dismal January on many fronts. Fkn perfect.
The point is they are getting a free pass.

If they had players banned for games it would have made it easier for other teams to take points off them. Hibs may have ended up taking second place.

Back