Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

the scottish ones, i cannot stand that wee compston prick and i've never actually seen capaldi in anything. Thompson is just an alki geordie mong

Yep, Capaldi is a creep, stalks actual celebrities and tries to get pictures of them in the green and grey. He's a total freak like most of them tbf. Thompson drank his life away years ago he'll be lucky to hit 60.

Annoyingly will continue,as only one club is put under scrutiny,by politicians,policia, mhedia,journalists, alike.

The MSM will be all over this.
After all, people on here are quick to tell us how trustworthy the MSM are, so this will surely happen.
Those 'conspiracy theorists' who think that we are lied to through obfuscation and censorship will now see how transparent and honest those who control our news media really are.
Take a big deep breath and stay bated. :confused:

By the way, just a wee bit of advice to any celebrity who believes that they can take a stage and sing songs about Protestant paramilitaries.
Don't, because joking aside, you will be hounded by the MSM and eventually most likely cancelled and possibly even prosecuted.
You will not be treated like Compston and his mates.

Compston should have his citizenship revoked. Absolutely sick of these cants thinking it’s acceptable to glorify terrorists. He should never work in the UK again. Let’s hear what Nil by mouth have to say - that’s a fuckin hate crime and support of a banned terrorist group. Zero tolerance for this poisonous filth.

Capaldi really is a seriously weird guy, a dislikable feniàn tramp into the bargain.

Normally I couldn’t give a toss what they sing, let them get on with it, however, it’s the shocking double standards and hypocrisies which rile the most.

After being embroiled in a racism and stalking scandal, you'd think he'd be giving such events a wide berth.

It's yet another public humiliation, not only for him, but his young family. His marriage must be under serious strain at this point.

Compston is an 'ambassador' for UNICEF and a spokesperson for Scottish government.

Picked up by express;

F*ck it, play them at their own game..... he's giving a nazi salute in that picture!

Prediction: this will get a courtesy mention in the paper and disappear quicker than the racist Capaldi did from Twitter the other month.

One of the usual suspects of Dornan, Humza etc will make a statement of their disappointment but as it didn't take place in Scotland they can't do anything about it. Wash their hands of it.

Something will then mysteriously come out about Rangers fans to take the spotlight off these tramps.

Compston will continue to be the bitter wee rat that he is, completely unaffected by his open glorification of terrorists.

Scum being scum. Typical SNP supporter compston, utter wee fud. Absolutely nothing to see, sweep sweep, it’s just banter. Horrible cunts the lot of them.

Capaldi the racist woman threatening terrorist supporter

What a nice guy

Nonce

Can’t stand that wee rat faced bastard compston either or alkie thomson

Vermin. I await the outcry
Double standards.
Why do the UK (note i said UK, not scottish) media make such a big deal of Remembrance Day and wearing poppy etc. Do they mean it? Or just pandering to their audience to get sales? Pretending they care.
Because they sure as hell are happy to forget all about remembrance of what happened when famous people are shown up in scenes like this…
I dont get it but it will be covered up and ignored again (sweep).

Said this on the other thread, this guy is celebrating and lauding a terrorist organisation that bombed the City of London ( and other Towns and Cities across the U.K.) without any thought for their Emergency services or wider population.

This guy earns his living and has gained celebrity playing a City of London Police officer.

It simply serves to illustrate how blind we are to the enemy within.

Needs to be publicised all over social media.
As a licence payer it's unacceptable a d offensive to have to put up with guttersnipes like Compston on television.
Whilst the BBC and Scottish media accommodate terrorist supporters the greater celebrity World will not.
Compston is a rabid tramp from Greenock and does not belong in that world, he looks out of place and I'd be surprised if any proper celebrities have any time for him.
His time has to be up

It's fine! It's the  good IRA they're singing about, not the bad ones.

Does make you wonder what the rest of the repertoire that evening was like. Wonder if they mentioned ethnic cleansing of Protestants, for example?

Compston surely faces the sack from the BBC over this, his contract has to be untenable? An organisation literally bombed by the IRA in 2001.
The BBC has changed, a lot!, since then.
The first B certainly has no true meaning any more.

Compton maybe should be sacked; but will not be!

Trivial point but their poster boy is Neil Lennon ~ for years after he gets the sack (from various jobs) he is wheeled out next day on their TV and radio shows. Enough said.

I will happily admit I’m a bigot. I do not speak to Celtic fans, I have gone to the measures of building a gym so I don’t have to share it with them. Let’s not let the tramps get in our head. I do not even think about them. All that matters to me is Rangers. What they do with their brainwashed community can remain there. They will continue to do it. I feel we should never show that we are bothered by their victim mentality and anti everything.
Most of them have never been to Ireland in their lives and so will never know what they are actually talking about

These bastards know there will be no recriminations in Scotland, anyway. Horrible shitehole we're in. He's no independence dumpling. It's a means to an end. Tear down the Union flag. End of.
A crash barrier of my acquaintance said same to my face.

Back