Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

Compston and Capaldi know exactly what they are up to. There can be no "I didn't know what I was singing" argument.

What it does prove is my suspicions of Compston. His love for Scottish Nationalism just like the vast majority of their movement. It isn't for the love of Scotland. It's their hatred of another country. He is Republican filth and should be treated as such.

Compston and Capaldi know exactly what they are up to. There can be no "I didn't know what I was singing" argument.

What it does prove is my suspicions of Compston. His love for Scottish Nationalism just like the vast majority of their movement. It isn't for the love of Scotland. It's their hatred of another country. He is Republican filth and should be treated as such.
Compston is a rabid little ned.

There’s not even any doubt that they are signing it. Capaldi is quite clearly mouthing the words IRA, while Compston is getting into the whole thing. There’s zero doubt whatsoever that they are glorifying the IRA.

Compston shouldn’t work in British Television again, but sadly he will be accepted with open arms such is the hatred for Britain within these Scottish walls.

surely the english media will be interested in this and make something of it. I know the scottish media will probably support it and deflect with a headline, Compston enjoys night with fellow celtic family'. however this is a successful UK actor on our tv screens all the time (if you care to watch the wee fanny) celebrating anti british racism and glorifying terrorists.

Compston is a wee wank.

Capaldi is just absolutely desperate for anyone to notice him and know who he is.

Thompson probably doesnt have a clue where he is, his heid is scrambled egg with all the drink and will likely sing whatever you want him to provided there is a bottle ot Newcastle Brown Ale being handed to him.

Never a more obvious example of those c*nts thinking they're untouchable. They're all filming it, even the c*nt Compston. Only in Scotland...

However: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2000/11/section/12

Specifically:

A person commits an offence if the person—

(a)expresses an opinion or belief that is supportive of a proscribed organisation, and

(b)in doing so is reckless as to whether a person to whom the expression is directed will be encouraged to support a proscribed organisation.]

This is an open and shut case... Let's see if there's any appetite.

Given the coverage of a fake video of Rangers players singing, surely this clear video of two internationally acclaimed (no laughing at the back) actors clearly singing in support of a murdering sectarian terrorist group who not only killed children on the UK mainland but sent a bomb to these two actors’ home city just a few years ago will gain some sort of attention in the press.

Back