Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

Undoubtedly the kunts that manage this little rattler Kunt have told him to zip it and lie low. They know this will blow over despite the legitimate and justified protests over his behaviour.
Could we try & just go full throttle on this on social media and email? To do this it really would need everyone to JUST STAY ON MESSAGE and not derail the thread.

So, what do we all think?

Could we try & just go full throttle on this on social media and email? To do this it really would need everyone to JUST STAY ON MESSAGE and not derail the thread.

What are you talking about “Derail the thread”
The thread exists for folk to comment on the incident so accept it without preaching every two fuckin minutes.

Bore off mate.

What are you talking about “Derail the thread”
The thread exists for folk to comment on the incident so accept it without preaching every two fuckin minutes.

Bore off mate.
Admin chopped countless posts at the weekend because posters had derailed the thread via talking about the SNP, and voting, that's what I mean ! There is an SNP bashing thread for talking about that in the lounge.

This thread is about who has done what and ways to try and get Compston booted off soccer aid and get his honorary degree stripped from him! As for "preaching" , Id say that actually getting folk to try and work together to get something done is not "preaching", it's just trying to get us all to work as a group and stay on message until the job we are trying to achieve has actually been done!

Last edited:
Admin chopped countless posts at the weekend because they had derailed the thread via talking about the SNP, and voting, that's what I mean ! There is an SNP bashing thread for talking about that in the lounge.

This thread is about who has done what and ways to try and get Compston booted off soccer aid and get his honorary degree stripped from him! As for "preaching" , Id say that actually getting folk to try and work together to get something done is not "preaching", it's just trying to get us all to work as a group and stay on message until the job we are trying to achieve has actually been done!
Well in buddy.
295cb556fb4cfa7465a25b8d013a0582--personal-qualities-showing-respect.jpg

Admin chopped countless posts at the weekend because they had derailed the thread via talking about the SNP, and voting, that's what I mean ! This thread is about who has done what and ways to try and get Compston booted off soccer aid and get his honorary degree stripped from him!

As for "preaching" ! Id say that actually getting folk to try and work together to get something done is not "preaching", its trying to get us all to work as a group and stay on message until the job we are trying to achieve has actually been done!
I admire your your dedication and persistence in this matter CC but your constant interventions to follow your mantra puts people off and has the opposite effect as to what you are trying to achieve. Chill out pal and let it happen in due course.

I admire your your dedication and persistence in this matter CC but your constant interventions to follow your mantra puts people off and has the opposite effect as to what you are trying to achieve. Chill out pal and let it happen in due course.
Mate, please don't tell me to " chill out", I'm perfectly fine thanks. You say "your constant interventions", its not just me that's sick and tired of people derailing this thread by talking about voting and the SNP . It's all that have been working on this that are sick and tired of it, mainly as there is actually an SNP thread in the lounge to talk about the SNP non-stop

It also has not just been me that's asked people to stay on message either!

Mate, please don't tell me to " chill out", I'm perfectly fine thanks. You say "your constant interventions", its not just me that's sick and tired of people derailing this thread by talking about voting and the SNP., all that have been working on this are sick and tired of it. It also has not just been me that's asked people to stay on message either!
My original comment did not derail the thread. I was replying to another legitimate comment from a well known poster about the rats subsequent behaviour. At no time did I mention the SNP or anything political.

But you already knew this and decided to have a pop anyway. So with all due respect keep your comments to yourself if you are unable to differentiate.

My original comment did not derail the thread. I was replying to another legitimate comment from a well known poster about the rats subsequent behaviour. At no time did I mention the SNP or anything political.

But you already knew this and decided to have a pop anyway. So with all due respect keep your comments to yourself if you are unable to differentiate.
The bottom section is your first reply to me. My subsequent reply is to that bottom comment . Now, lets not derail the thread and keep on message,you know,actually working together .

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks anything will be done about this little runt is delusional. 2 weeks now and what has happened? Hee haw that’s what. They have rode out the storm. It’s only bigotry one way.
Sadly true. I can't see ANY organisation booting him out as he's denied it and there seems no appetite for anyone official (like a police force, either here or in the USA) to prove he sang it. We can all see him doing it, but that's not going to be enough for someone like the BBC or a university or a charity to say publicly that theyre not going to use him again.
He's got away with it, as we all knew he would. No Humza, Dornan or any of the other bigots even mentioned it, there was no furore, it's actually a disgrace that people in our modern era don't care enough about a grown man glorifying terrorist murderers to even tweet about it!

2 weeks and counting since this little terrorist glorifying rat has put anything on Twitter.
At the very least we know he has been squirming. Hopefully his acting career tanks from now on.
Clear sign of guilt. Any post he makes must be hijacked with this story until he does the decent thing and apologise. The longer he waits the more the stronger the confirmation of his guilt is.

The I.R.A.s sporting wing have numerous celebrity fans,Musicians ,actors,journos and politicians who aren’t challenged about the great unwashed song book in praise of Irish murder gangs.These very same individuals and organisations were the first to be outraged about a song about a Glasgow razor gang.

I sent a follow up email to GCU earlier this week and it seems they are washing their hands of it and taking Compston's version of events. Just received this reply from them.....

Further to your follow up email, we have concluded that however inappropriate the actions of other individuals attending the event Mr Compston cannot be deemed personally to have participated in any inappropriate singing.

Kind regards,

I sent a follow up email to GCU earlier this week and it seems they are washing their hands of it and taking Compston's version of events. Just received this reply from them.....

Further to your follow up email, we have concluded that however inappropriate the actions of other individuals attending the event Mr Compston cannot be deemed personally to have participated in any inappropriate singing.

Kind regards,
Did they say that? Right well, they have breached their own rules then if that's the case!

This is the email for the honours committee

honorarydegrees@gcu.ac.uk

Id also target every GCU social media site and just post the reply and say they are supporting an individual that has been involved of singing in support of IRA terrorists that have murdered British men , women and children and scottish soldiers. To do nothing is a slap in the face to every Northern Irish student that has had to deal with the aftermath of IRA terrorism.

Did they say that? Right well, they have breached their own rules then if that's the case!

This is the email for the honours committee

honorarydegrees@gcu.ac.uk

Id also target every GCU social media site and just post the reply and say they are supporting an individual that has been involved of singing in support of IRA terrorists that have murdered British men , women and children and scottish soldiers. To do nothing is a slap in the face to every Northern Irish student that has had to deal with the aftermath of IRA terrorism.
Sent this back, not that it will do any good...
To say I am disappointed with your response is an understatement. I am quite frankly disgusted that you have decided to take no action.
I have no interest in the "inappropriate actions of other individuals" as they have not been honoured by your facility. Have you actually looked at the video? Mr Compston is quite clearly involved and enjoying this terrorist sing song.
Clearly you have no interest in upholding your own rules regarding inappropriate behaviour and have no feelings towards the people affected by the terrorist organisation so dear to Mr Compston's heart, including no doubt, students in your own institution.

Kind regards,
Told you

Oozes out of every one of his pores, republican scumbag.
For the rest of his life, he knows he will now be tarred with the brush of being a terrorist sympathiser . It will eat away at Capaldi for the rest of his life he is known as Gianni who. It will eat away at the fellow with the drink problem, that even lennon shunned him. It will eat away at Petta for the rest of his life, that he is only known as the hanger on.

As usual they reap what they sow.

For the rest of his life, he knows he will now be tarred with the brush of being a terrorist sympathiser . It will eat away at Capaldi for the rest of his life he is known as Gianni who. It will eat away at the fellow with the drink problem, that even lennon shunned him. It will eat away at Petta for the rest of his life, that he is only known as the hanger on.

He won't be tarred at all.

If anything he will get even more gigs with the BBC.

Kind regards,
Got the same reply today.
Preparing a response.

Sent this back, not that it will do any good...
To say I am disappointed with your response is an understatement. I am quite frankly disgusted that you have decided to take no action.
I have no interest in the "inappropriate actions of other individuals" as they have not been honoured by your facility. Have you actually looked at the video? Mr Compston is quite clearly involved and enjoying this terrorist sing song.
Clearly you have no interest in upholding your own rules regarding inappropriate behaviour and have no feelings towards the people affected by the terrorist organisation so dear to Mr Compston's heart, including no doubt, students in your own institution.
I got the same reply back and send her this

Dear Prof Gillies,

To say I am disappointed or should I say disgusted with such a lily-livered excuse for taking no action would be an understatement. It is perfectly clear that Mr Compston is indulging in singing along with this IRA song that is sung at Celtic Park. I maybe should also remind you , Mr Compston is a Glasgow Celtic ambassador so , for you to accept such a pathetic excuse from him when it's clear from the video he was not only singing along but, also thumping his chest to the IRA section of this vile song is frankly staggering!

I suggest that you should maybe remind yourself of the University rules on equality and diversity as they have not been followed in this matter. Mr Compston has insulted all British citizens and every student from Northern Ireland that has had to deal with the aftermath of the atrocities caused by the IRA terror gangs.

I will be taking this matter further and making an official complaint and will also be complaining to the Scottish public service Ombudsman on this matter.

Last edited:

This is important, but it should talked about on a new part of this forum or a different forum altogether , compston supports killing people who are different from him politically, religiously or because of the piece of soil that they are born on,you can be absolutely sure they're watching everything on this site.

This is important, but it should talked about on a new part of this forum or a different forum altogether , compston supports killing people who are different from him politically, religiously or because of the piece of soil that they are born on,you can be absolutely sure they're watching everything on this site.
Correct and its also why myself and others have been banging on and on about this and basically pleading for EVERYONE to get involved. This rat is on a stage singing in support of terror gangs that have murdered British men, women and children & Scottish soldiers. For me, its actually really annoying and disappointing that more didn't get involved as we really did have a chance with GCU. They are not taking actions because not enough got involved .

So, when he is back on TV again, anyone that sat back and did not thing and couldnt even go on social media to post the links and ask their followers to retweet them or even write an email to UNICEF and GCU really cant complain about him when they see him on the TV.

They won’t give a flying feck mate as they think they’re untouchable

Mate, that just wont happen.. ever! They would need to then tell the writer Jed Mecurio to write him out and he is the writers mate so.. not happening.
There's no need to write the character out, Only replace the actor for the role! That's the BBC's call, not the writer's. There's far bigger names in showbiz been dropped like a stone for much less.

By dropping him the BBC would only be maintaining their own standards charter. Or are we saying that doesn't apply to him because he's cosy with a few luvies.

Through his own actions compston has proven himself unfit to be employed by a government funded broadcasting company and that's the message any complaints need to adhere to.

Correct and its also why myself and others have been banging on and on about this and basically pleading for EVERYONE to get involved. This rat is on a stage singing in support of terror gangs that have murdered British men, women and children & Scottish soldiers. For me, its actually really annoying and disappointing that more didn't get involved as we really did have a chance with GCU. They are not taking actions because not enough got involved .

So, when he is back on TV again, anyone that sat back and did not thing and couldnt even go on social media to post the links and ask their followers to retweet them or even write an email to UNICEF and GCU really cant complain about him when they see him on the TV.
We need to take it to a separate place and get everyone involved, I understand completely what you are saying and we have to change the behaviour in this country of ignoring terrorist supporters, this is a clear and present danger to all of us.

Back