Compston, Thompson and Capaldi IRA chanting

He's starting to become quite active on Instagram again. Posting stories, where no one can reply of course. Will no doubt have been advised to avoid everything else.

Absolutely sickening how this can just blow over with no repercussions for him
Happily replied to one of stories asking where the apology is. The fact he's actively ignoring his own mess shows that he either genuinely believes he's done nothing wrong or he's managed to convince himself that his promoting of a murder gang is not a big deal. Either way those that can see the situation for what it is know that compston genuinely is a sick individual who rallies people around him in support of a terror hate group. Until he acknowledges and apologises then it's am unequivocal fact that compston is an anti British racist who revels in the actions of a terrorist group. We know it's a fact and he isn't ashamed of it, we've learned that from him directly.

He's plugging this on his insta stories. I'd suggest letting this person know that martin unashamedly promotes the IRA
Link works even though it appears that it wouldn't.

Happily replied to one of stories asking where the apology is. The fact he's actively ignoring his own mess shows that he either genuinely believes he's done nothing wrong or he's managed to convince himself that his promoting of a murder gang is not a big deal. Either way those that can see the situation for what it is know that compston genuinely is a sick individual who rallies people around him in support of a terror hate group. Until he acknowledges and apologises then it's am unequivocal fact that compston is an anti British racist who revels in the actions of a terrorist group. We know it's a fact and he isn't ashamed of it, we've learned that from him directly.
He'll be proud of it.

Let's face it, he is one of them. This incident will only endeare him to them even more.

Shameless bump to the front,keep up the fight guys don't give in to them.
It isn't shameless at all, i commend you. This man has openly showed his love for a group dedicated to killing people who don't agree with them. Those that can fathom a thought for themselves know compston genuinely supports a hate group. His guilt is evident, the events of last week involving the PM would of had him frothing at the tweets. He's silent because he knows he's massively in the wrong, he actually knows that and we can see it through his lack of social media presence

If anyone has Instagram then tell this guy he's working with someone who actively promotes a murder, hate gang and isn't ashamed of it either.

Genuinely I’m with the Mrs and I hate the wee rat dead but I’m with clients at the Open and have to behave.

Anyone close by need pointed in the right direction let me know!

Him an Gordon Smart as as right as feck

Genuinely I’m with the Mrs and I hate the wee rat dead but I’m with clients at the Open and have to behave.

Anyone close by need pointed in the right direction let me know!

Him an Gordon Smart as as right as feck
He is probably going to hampden this weekend for an iaroke with that chunt cinammon

Got an email earlier in the week from GCU saying they consider the matter closed. No action will be taken.
Have a look at # 2154 mate I think that its not over yet personally.

There is still a solid argument for asking for his award to be taken off of him.
She has only looked at the songs lyrical content and within the context its hard to prove and easy to whitewash legally.
Unfortunately there are original lyrics to the song and that's what he and she will always maintain , that he was singing them.

Its highly suspicious that she blatantly ignores both his behaviour and mood during this song.

She can't deny that he is cheerleading a crowd signing about a proscribed terrorist organisation.
We can hear the lyrics and so can he.
So can Deborah Donnet.
So why is he so elated , militantly thumping his chest and right at the forefront of the stage egging them on.
All whilst thay sing about the IRA.
There's no asking them to stop or even stepping back.
He's maintains that he's no lyric policeman.
He's the conductor of the choir.Its blatant and it's all about the IRA.

The matters far from closed.
I've just written back asking her to explain his behaviour and elated emotional state within the context of the praise of terrorists.
Is this acceptable behaviour from someone who has been honourably awarded and represents them etc

There's also scope to complain about her conduct by closing the case and her lack of properly examining the evidence in the first instance and also any subsequent whitewash.
I personally think that she is hoping that we will lie back and just accept her lack of a proper investigation padded out in a stock cut and paste reply.

She's hoping that we are just reactionary knuckledraggers.
Everyone ones different as far as the depth of content etc but I'm hoping that she will be challenged and if need be officially complained about in relation to this disgraceful whitewash of a reply.
Captaincaveman has put some good posts on here in relation to this.

Have a look at # 2154 mate I think that its not over yet personally.

There is still a solid argument for asking for his award to be taken off of him.
She has only looked at the songs lyrical content and within the context its hard to prove and easy to whitewash legally.
Unfortunately there are original lyrics to the song and that's what he and she will always maintain , that he was singing them.

Its highly suspicious that she blatantly ignores both his behaviour and mood during this song.

She can't deny that he is cheerleading a crowd signing about a proscribed terrorist organisation.
We can hear the lyrics and so can he.
So can Deborah Donnet.
So why is he so elated , militantly thumping his chest and right at the forefront of the stage egging them on.
All whilst thay sing about the IRA.
There's no asking them to stop or even stepping back.
He's maintains that he's no lyric policeman.
He's the conductor of the choir.Its blatant and it's all about the IRA.

The matters far from closed.
I've just written back asking her to explain his behaviour and elated emotional state within the context of the praise of terrorists.
Is this acceptable behaviour from someone who has been honourably awarded and represents them etc

There's also scope to complain about her conduct by closing the case and her lack of properly examining the evidence in the first instance and also any subsequent whitewash.
I personally think that she is hoping that we will lie back and just accept her lack of a proper investigation padded out in a stock cut and paste reply.

She's hoping that we are just reactionary knuckledraggers.
Everyone ones different as far as the depth of content etc but I'm hoping that she will be challenged and if need be officially complained about in relation to this disgraceful whitewash of a reply.
Captaincaveman has put some good posts on here in relation to this.
It cant be closed because they have not gone through he whole complaints process of GCU.

It cant be closed because they have not gone through he whole complaints process of GCU.
Exactly.
That's why her assertion that the matter is closed is dismissed.
I would be interested in her replies to follow up emails and any attempts to explain away his behaviour and very evident emotional state within the context.
If she tries to ignore this then she can only dig a deeper hole for herself when it comes to a lack proper examination of the evidence.

All the complaints in the world won't barely make an ounce of difference when directed at an "actor or celebrity"...

If a Bear crosses the path of Compston or his bigoted pal, the easiest and most effective option is to snap the cvnts nose, jaw and arms. Simple!!

The wee rat has just walked into Sounders Bar at the Scores hotel St Andrews with Gordon Smart.

He’s steaming and I’m with the wife and couldn’t snap a wet fag or I’d burst him

Man of the people at the golf?

Surely not.

And it says a lot he gets steaming at a golf tournament. No decorum.

The Sun in on the act

Wow, Martin is such a good guy, he would never do anything in support of terrorism!

I mean, he helped a guy once, what a hero he is!

We should all bow down on respect to the amazing Martin and his saintly acts.

I'm sure his friendship with Gordon Smart had nothing to do with this story...

Latest posts

Back