Concert crowd singing Ranger song

Is there Not a video of a concert in the hydro of sweet Caroline or something Being sung and the whole place is singing add insult of some sort??? I know that’s very vague and I’m probably making it up
I was just about to mention that one. Lassie on my Facebook posted it ages ago. Definitely happened!

In 2005??

Please make your way outside...

W9ztQLDrcXQPSd18sSEI4mhWOOtp3boD_HiI3Hff1v2p832MMeJpzLzuHj4cFqfZ5DbGPubuKw=w1080-h608-p-no-v0

I went to see SLF at Brixton Academy in the late 80s and Henry Cluney came on with a Rangers top on, a sizeable section of the crowd started belting out the Sash (including myself)

Anyone here at the Complete Stone Roses at the QMU back in 2003? I’m sure it was the night before an OF game at the piggery. Seriously, what a sash bash that was. It was full of Bears and the tunes we’re getting belted out between the band playing their songs. Crazy night.

Never heard of James Bay till now but that was class.
Was at oasis at the barrowlands years ago and Liam had a dig at Super who was rumoured to be shagging his ex at the time. Crowd starting chanting “Super Ally” and Liam’s face was a picture!

That was astonishing. We know what colour Glasgow is.

When I'm over to Glasgow outwith a matchday for work etc or other occasions I always spot more Green and grey. However any night out or get speaking to random people about football etc the vast majority are bears

I remember seeing The White Stripes playing the Carling Academy in 2005 and what felt like the whole place singing Alfredo Morelos when they played Seven Nation Army. It was a real spectacle to behold.
I can top that mate- I was at a Bob Marley gig in Kingston, Jamaica in 1977.
The big man starts doing his most popular song- a cover version of the Banana Splits theme- when all of a sudden the crowd pipes up...
He’s a buffalo soldier,
From the heart of Colombia.
He knows what he means to us,
He’s a goal scoring genius.
Alfredo, Alfredo, Alfredo, Alfredo...

Bob was taken aback. He realised he was onto something and was inspired to write his classic hit ‘Buffalo Soldier’.
What a gig.

The big man starts doing his most popular song- a cover version of the Banana Splits theme- when all of a sudden the crowd pipes up...
He’s a buffalo soldier,

Bob was taken aback. He realised he was onto something and was inspired to write his classic hit ‘Buffalo Soldier’.
What a gig.

Would have loved to have been there. Sounds like it was a real spectacle to behold.

When I'm over to Glasgow outwith a matchday for work etc or other occasions I always spot more Green and grey. However any night out or get speaking to random people about football etc the vast majority are bears

Up until our troubles with Ashley etc.
We were one of the top sellers for merchandise in the world for football.

just look at the shops now.

Many moons ago I went to the same venue to see the rap artist The Game.
He’s obviously from the “Bloods” side of the gang situation in LA so always wore red stuff.
Halfway through the gig took off his red jacket and underneath had a red Rangers away top on!!
Obviously one of the local roadies had went “here wear that mate”.......half the crowd were going daft, booing throwing beer and the other half, including me jumping around cheering haha!!
Only wore if for one song took it off and threw it into the crowd.
I misread this and thought you meant the gig in February. I was there and was gutted I had apparently missed this.

He’s a buffalo soldier,

What a gig.
I remember that, I was over there arranging a 'shipment' and took that gig in. Pretty sure Bob was a bear.

Anyone here at the Complete Stone Roses at the QMU back in 2003? I’m sure it was the night before an OF game at the piggery. Seriously, what a sash bash that was. It was full of Bears and the tunes we’re getting belted out between the band playing their songs. Crazy night.
was it 2004?

Hopefully TRNSMT gets the go ahead, the young team will have the summer of their lives this year

Back