Concession Season ticket prices?

bearspaw

Big year this year, 65 years. Anyone know the concession price for GR2?

tried the site, nothing there.

thanks in advance

thanks in advance
The bad news bro is
You must be 65 sort of now after season ticket deadline it’s next year for you,I turned 65 in December and had to wait till May.

The bad news bro is
You must be 65 sort of now after season ticket deadline it’s next year for you,I turned 65 in December and had to wait till May.

Think I am ok. Get lucky because deadline back to 30th June you have to be 65 by 1st July. Happy Days

thanks in advance
£350 for CR4,if this is your first concession ST they'll want proof of age mate,I emailed them photo of my passport details

The concession age should be aligned to State Pension (66).

Not sniping at anybody that’s getting it @ 65 just doesn’t make sense from a business perspective.

I renewed my books today but I done it on my sons log in and renewed my sons and daughters book but when I clicked on All non season ticket home matches it only registered for my son and not my daughter how can I have my daughters changed to the same as we have been on that scheme for years together and I don't want any issues at all for the start of the season.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

I renewed my books today but I done it on my sons log in and renewed my sons and daughters book but when I clicked on All non season ticket home matches it only registered for my son and not my daughter how can I have my daughters changed to the same as we have been on that scheme for years together and I don't want any issues at all for the start of the season.

Any help would be appreciated thanks
Contact the ticket office.

I am on the Club Deck and am being charged £352 after savings for ticket subs during the season. I am 65 now and I am not sure if they have reduced my season ticket price to a concession and don't know how/who to contact. Normally I would go to the box office.

Cd4 is £524 for me, cant understand why it's this price when it gets slagged off and it's the first area to get shut on low gate days but I'm not complaining as I only have hospitality seats infront of me and the view is top notch. Happy auld bear !

It’s a cracking discount , theoretically you could attend for another ten years maybe even fifteen at a push , Ive an uncle at 79 who’s had his book At the discount price for 14 years now still going .

Other half turned 60 last year. Tried google to find out at what age Rangers concession age was and this thread was top of the search results

Follow Follow - the font of all knowledge

Other half turned 60 last year. Tried google to find out at what age Rangers concession age was and this thread was top of the search results

Follow Follow - the font of all knowledge
‘Concession priced Season Tickets are available for supporters aged between 16 and 17 and adults who are 65 at the annual cut-off date of 1 July.’

*Except in Govan Rear, where junior status is extended to under 18 years of age at 1 July’

thanks in advance
Depends on your birthday.

Not sure if it is age on renewal date.

A few years ago, I missed it as my 65th birthday was in August - same as every year.

Is it possible to transfer ticket from adult paying ticket last year (my mate) to concession paying this year (my grandad)?

or will my grandad need to get added to waiting list?

Is it possible to transfer ticket from adult paying ticket last year (my mate) to concession paying this year (my grandad)?

or will my grandad need to get added to waiting list?
Doubtful. But your Grandad could use your mates Adult ticket. Extra cost but least you keep it

Back