Condolences to the bear in Campbeltown who's funeral was today!

I've only been in Campbelltown a few times when taking ships out on sea trials, used to get ashore some nights for a few jars, always found it to be a very Rangers friendly place. Believe it also boasts an Orange Lodge.
Condolences to the fellow Bears family and friends, he is now safe in the arms of Jesus.

The guy concerned was a top guy and huge bear.

He had a prominent role within the club over the past few years, sponsored the clubs football teams strips and was at the forefront of all events.

This is the 2nd passing within the Loyal in the past 6 months and will leave a huge hole impossible 2 fill with the 2 guys characters being irreplaceable.

Rest in peace,

I've only been in Campbelltown a few times when taking ships out on sea trials, used to get ashore some nights for a few jars, always found it to be a very Rangers friendly place. Believe it also boasts an Orange Lodge.
Condolences to the fellow Bears family and friends, he is now safe in the arms of Jesus.
Campbeltown Temperance L.O.L NO 62

The guy concerned was a top guy and huge bear.

He had a prominent role within the club over the past few years, sponsored the clubs football teams strips and was at the forefront of all events.

This is the 2nd passing within the Loyal in the past 6 months and will leave a huge hole impossible 2 fill with the 2 guys characters being irreplaceable.

Rest in peace,

Will the family be ok with this being discussed on here?

Condolences to all that have suffered a loss

It wasn't me who started the thread mate, was just commenting in a sympathetic manner as the guy deserves a mention for being a great Bear and all round good guy.

Personally I don't think there was any need for your comment to take the shine off such a fitting thread for one of lifes good ones.

Mate. I apologise for any concern raised by my post.
to drive hundred plus miles into a wee town and see so much Rangers stuff being worn on the streets out of respect was reason for me bringing it to people’s attention. As proven some guys knew this man and weren't aware of his passing. But I didn’t mean any offence to anyone.

Back