Confidence

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
How can so many players be this mentality weak? At least 6/7 players starting tonight have their confidence shot before the game even begins.

everything about this squad right now has just gave up.. whatever Gerrard tries, there’s literally no point as the players are mentally shattered.

Losers with loser mentality. They will never understand what it is like to have the mentality that we the fans have.

Wow. Didn't think things could feel more sad than at the weekend.

As I said on another thread. They went out all through January and February and got battered and kicked and poor decisions, gals chalked off, handballs not given. They have been dragged down to the pit by the horrid Scottish refs

You could visibly SEE when that goal went in, most of the heads went down.

NOT ONE player in the team encouraging their teammates.
Nobody clapping them on, giving it a clenched fist, telling them to get forwards.

As soon as the goal went in, we immediately regressed to how we'd been playing in recent weeks.
Pathetically.

What an absolutely shocking lack of guts.

As I said on another thread. They went out all through January and February and got battered and kicked and poor decisions, gals chalked off, handballs not given. They have been dragged down to the pit by the horrid Scottish refs

Poor players get dragged down, good players pull others up.

Forget formations ,tactics etc ..first and foremost in domestic football Rangers players need to be able to handle the physical battle.Every time you put our strip on you must have the physical and mental attitude to earn the right to play. We have too many players who can’t handle the way teams/players come looking to better us.

Must admit my head went down when the goal went in. I have zero confidence in the team coming back when under pressure.

We probably need that bit of luck like Hagi’s free kick against Braga. A couple of 1st half chances to go in and settle them early in a game. Just not happening.

That and we’re shite.

Confidence is a big factor of course and I really think it's an issue for us at the moment.

Borna looked shot through after shagger gave him a hard time. Looked uninterested and lacking in confidence. He looked like he has decided he is leaving and could not give one flying %^*& about us or the team. Just my view from gf4 watching his body language up close.

Confidence in a bad spell comes from knowing you are doing the right things. These players don't look like they think they are doing the right things to win football matches.

I am simply lost for words. Even if this was a management issue if the majority of the workforce (players) felt aggrieved or in cliques, there is always 20-40% of them typically who still are productive, dragging the slackers to the end product. What we're witnessing almost defies the law of physics!

Back