Confused Hearts fans

Just going by the Hearts fans I know -

A significant number of Hearts fans are loyalists and unionists.

Some of them will lean to Rangers but most will not.

What you can guarantee is the majority of them despise the mentally challengeds.
Much the same as Killie fans and I know plenty

Saw a few Hearts fans standing outside Greggs at Gordon St ,I was going to wish them good luck then thought ...nah you lot are wanks too.

See when I was a young pup I was in the apprentice boys. And joined a flute band from airdrie I learned that not all loyalist are rangers fans far from it. I met airdrie fans Motherwell, hearts, Falkirk to name a few. Most of the said clubs have a few union flags in their ranks. See instead of giving them a hard time why don’t we embrace the fact that union flags are being hoisted high by fans of other clubs?.
Spot on mate

So the older ones are the staunch loyaist guys who boo down the younger loyalists - and the younger ones are the anti-loyalist filth that carry union and Ulster flags.

Glad that's that sorted then.
Try reading the rest of the thread for a full explanation rather than missing a page out that expands upon my reasoning based upon living and working in Edinburgh, rather than jumping in like a daftie. :)

I think it’s abundantly clear Hearts fans these days and specifically those under a certain age are just like all the other fans in Scotland, they have been conditioned by a mentally challenged mhedia over many years to hate us and furthermore with a nod and a wink given the message that hating Rangers is not only encouraged but is okay and justified. Yes there are some good Hearts fans still out there, they are a minority and I no longer consider them a friendly rival as they were many years ago and any bear who doesn’t know this is living in a fantasy world.

I think it’s abundantly clear Hearts fans these days and specifically those under a certain age are just like all the other fans in Scotland, they have been conditioned by a mentally challenged mhedia over many years to hate us and furthermore with a nod and a wink given the message that hating Rangers is not only encouraged but is okay and justified. Yes there are some good Hearts fans still out there, they are a minority and I no longer consider them a friendly rival as they were many years ago and any bear who doesn’t know this is living in a fantasy world.

A lot of good unionist Hearts fans but the days of "the cousins of William" are longe gone. Far too many hipster Hearts fans nowadays.

Too many years of sucking Timmy cock in the promise that they would kill off the bad Rangers and that they would be challenging for the league with us gone. When the reality was they alongside Aberdeen and Hibs were just Timmy's pet teams as long as the mhanks got Champions League football every year without fail.

You don't need to be a member of the OO to be a proud Unionist though do you?

Most Rangers fans I've ever known aren't really that fussed on the Orange Order (may join in the songs, but it's just part of the game, nothing more), though maybe it's more of a class thing?

Edinburgh was 61% No in the Independence Referendum and has a by far stronger Unionist feel about the place than Glasgow.

There are some on here who use the Loyalist cause as a link between us and them. I think most Hearts fans nowadays are Unionists rather than Loyalists .
It is true that there is an increasingly small minority of their support who consider themselves to be Loyalist, but like the rest of their support, they may hate Celtic more than us, but that is not exactly a ringing endorsement for us.

Why would they like us.. ffs glentoran and linfield are loyalists but there fans detest each other.... and from what I'm hearing about hearts lads yday they took it to certain mentally challenged slop houses n town

Why would they like us.. ffs glentoran and linfield are loyalists but there fans detest each other.... and from what I'm hearing about hearts lads yday they took it to certain mentally challenged slop houses n town

I am not daft and know there’s always been jealousy from All corners in Scotland but what we are getting at is other fans acting like c@nts and Hearts fans nowadays are just like all the other fans in Scotland, I ain’t looking for brotherly love but you telling me there’s no RESPECT between various groups of fans?

Did the Sheffield Wednesday fans sing “You let your club die” or “Walking away the Rangers way? No they didn’t but they could have done if they were full of jealousy and hate and that’s basically all of Scottish football in a nutshell. I really don’t care anymore only that Rangers fans understand the reality that they are all a bunch of c@nts!

Where are people getting the idea that there is some kind of bond with us ? There is only one Loyalist flute band in the entire city that has a population nearly the same as Glasgow. The Orange order is almost non existent and there are no local parades. Even the main East of Scotland parade consists of bands from outside the city and attracts very few onlookers outside of tourists.
The lodge in Trainspotting seemed pretty staunch to me?

Two lots of Jambos.

Older or working class - Fine

Younger and middle class - Politically correct, anti-Rangers filth
I have a Jambo mate in the latter class who is an exception :)) . His mum is an Irish RC as well so he and his brother were put through a bigot factory. but his old boy is a Jambo. Both him and his brother don't particularly like us but they despise the bheasts as much as Hibs, maybe even more. And they hate the SNP. They are atheists though so might also be an element of rejecting the school voodoo indoctrination at play in their hatred of the plastic Oirish RC image.

Back