Congratulations Brentford

Good to see a different club get promoted, looking forward to seeing how they get on.

Really happy for them. A well run club.

I doubt they will stay up tbf but really delighted for the club.

Pleased for them, deserved it after going so close a few times.

Miggt be difficult for them to stay there, a lot of strengthening needed now.

An incredibly intelligent club. They've been really unlucky in recent seasons and it was only a matter of time before they were promoted really. It will be interesting to see their recruitment with a larger budget.

Congratulations to them. Good to see someone different get promoted to EPL.

It's weird, it's almost more glamorous to gain promotion through the play off than finishing top 2. Deserved the win today.

Reactions: TQ3
It's weird, it's almost more glamorous to gain promotion through the play off than finishing top 2. Deserved the win today.
You used to get a trophy presented in the royal box and medals, but win the league and you get it handed to you on the pitch. The play off win is much more glamorous,

Delighted for the lovely Natalie Sawyer who is their no 1 fan. I think Griffin park had a pub on each corner of the ground.

I'm really glad for them
Considering how long it's been since they were last in the top flight - they've obviously now broken through what must have seemed like an impossible barrier
Hope they're successful in the EPL
The hard work really does start now

Saw that too. A few seasons back they used to call it the 100 million game. How do they actually work that out?
Probably can average it out from the published accounts of the teams that go up each year, comparing it to their returns before they went up?

Well done Brentford. Thoroughly deserve that. Add in the fact that they mibght actually bring something to the EPL because in the main, Leeds and Wolves apart, the sides coming up have been dire in the last five/ten years.

Very pleased for Brentford. Great to see Peter Gilham at the heart of lifting the trophy. Peter was Brentfords Matchday Announcer for over 50 years. Nice touch by the club.

Well Done to The Bees.

Long overdue for a Club who by all accounts are run well and play good attractive football.

How will their promotion affect their ground share with London Irish rugby team if that's still a thing? I noticed their playing surface suffered from it earlier in the year.

Really pleased for them. I like their approach and Swansea have already had their chance in the PL. Delighted to see a new name going up, especially after last seasons loss at same stage.

Back