Congratulations from CSKA Sofia

Are we still stuck on congratulations from one Scottish club?

Someone with more time than me has surely compared to how many congratulated Celtic for years on end. We all know we aren’t liked but when clubs can’t even put on a face of diplomacy we know how deep that hatred goes.

A real touch of class from CSKA Sofia. If any of your fans are looking in, thank you and I wish you the very best of luck. Much respect.

I love to see stuff like this.

Genuine respect shown from European clubs.

Not seeking to be loved by every one.
Unlike our neighbours.

How sad that Hamburg, Antwerp and CSKA can congratulate the teddy bears, yet all the infested clubs here can't bring themselves to do it. Get it right up every single one of them, now and forever.

tumblr_mrbvybaENu1snpe17o1_500.gif

wow, nearly tearing up again

have to stop the misses buying so many onions, they're in every room at the moment

Someone with more time than me has surely compared to how many congratulated Celtic for years on end. We all know we aren’t liked but when clubs can’t even put on a face of diplomacy we know how deep that hatred goes.

Mate I can still remember David Holmes saying on TV back in 1987 that only 3 Scottish clubs congratulated Rangers on winning the league that year. 2012 was just the culmination of all their hatred for us. But we are back and feck them all.

That's a great letter btw, and it shows real class.

Is it normal for clubs in the same country to congratulate eachother on titles like that?

Genuine question btw

All those clubs who we basically bankrolled when they played us.

Would love to know just how much each and everyone of them made when Rangers came to town.

Is it normal for clubs in the same country to congratulate eachother on titles like that?

Genuine question btw

I could be wrong but I think last year they all congratulated Celtic on twitter. As I remember loads of people putting up ‘football friends’ memes.

A guy I used to work with was from Bulgaria and a massive CSKA fan.
A great guy and we became very good friends with him and his brother. He is away back home now but this seems a good enough reason to touch base again.

I'm just waiting for the underfaker to post the undertaker tombstoning Neil lennon then shouting congratulations Glasgow Rangers. 55

Sadly it is all about showing a bit of class and sportsmanship , some clubs have class in abundance while others have little class and another one in particular has no class at all or shame or sympathy either for that matter . No prizes for guessing the last club unfortunately .

Some fine sentiments there. Makes a change from the past couple of days of pettiness and lying on display by all and sundry.

Back