Congratulations to Heart and Hand on reaching 500 daily updates

dublinbluenose

Just listened to the 500th daily update on heart and hand.a huge congratulations and thanks to david for providing this service which is now an important part of my rangers supporting life and I am sure for all the subscribers.thanks to all the team at h&h for doing what you do and here’s to the next 500.
Oh and I am still waiting for my phone call:p

Just listened to the 500th daily update on heart and hand.a huge congratulations and thanks to david for providing this service which is now an important part of my rangers supporting life and I am sure for all the subscribers.thanks to all the team at h&h for doing what you do and here’s to the next 500.

Could be idea for interviewing supporters clubs around the world..

This is a must listen for any Rangers fan as they (primarily the Overlord) trawl through all the noise to highlight the stories of note.

Congratulations for producing a high quality show and for all the hard work that is no doubt involved.

It's my listening on the commute home from work, definitely makes the bus journey bearable.
H&H and FF are where I get all my Rangers news from nowadays.

Spot on. Even before Patreon, the weekly podcast was great. It’s now a really big part of Rangers-supporting culture.

Well done. Love the daily updates. H&H provide great shows and loads of awesome content. Great value for money. Keep up the good work.

Enjoyed it today. Added advantage of discussing our best European result in (how long?) in terms of stature of opponent?

And Chris Bett, I think it was, made a very nice sentimental point about how the H&H guys are there to listen if needs be if people want to share.

The only thing is... Something about a bunch of guys alone together doing a podcast... seems kinda gay.

Enjoyed it today. Added advantage of discussing our best European result in (how long?) in terms of stature of opponent?

And Chris Bett, I think it was, made a very nice sentimental point about how the H&H guys are there to listen if needs be if people want to share.

The only thing is... Something about a bunch of guys alone together doing a podcast... seems kinda gay.
Thats why it started. Surely obvious if you listened to the original H&H pods

Was chatting to one of my sons recently (both live abroad) and he was amazed to hear what H&H do and the incredible buy in to it.
He's a Man U supporter (yes I know) and would love it if his team had something as true and honest to buy into.
Listening to David and the guys over the last few years has certainly rekindled what Ranger have meant me over the years. After getting to every possible during a period from around 1968 to 1982 I left Glasgow and this season was able to get my 1st season ticket. Certainly did not needing in the afore mentioned period!
Its not just about getting to our wonderful stadium but the sense of The Ranger community that H&H has so superbly highlighted. FF also been key as well for me albeit I've given up on the match threads beyond getting the team news!
More power to all relevant elbows.

We have burds involved now! No sexism!

Along with the aftermath pods The Daily Update is the most crucial pod of all. My day stops when the pod comes out.
Well done on such a great landmark
Also gave us the memorable line
Tom Hanks doesn't write the scripts

The one I always remember is: Schrodinger's manager. A brilliantly concise description of the Warburton situation.

Bunch of sycophants waxing lyrical, blowing smoke up Edgar’s backside. Was like listening to a Steve Wright and his “posse” show from the 80’s.
But I loved it as per usual.
Here’s to another 500. Great range of shows, factual, heartwarming at times and definitely a community feel to it.
Thank you. Cap doffed.

Has become a part of my daily life I almost feel robbed at the weekend when there isn’t one . Kudos to all the podders for keeping it going for like minded bears . Superb stuff

Congratulations to all the guys at H&H - it's now the only thing I listen to.
A brilliant podcast & thank you David Edgar for giving Rangers fans a genuine voice - it's very much appreciated by this Bear!

H and H puts our so called traditional media to shame.For bears by bears whats not to like?Grats to David and his team for such a great service to us bears.WATP.

Now please bare with me, it might sound stupid, but how do you join/subscribe to HH, this is from someone who still uses string and a tin can for a mobile phone LOL. P.S. we’re not on FB Twitt or any other social media and don’t want to be, thanks.

Now please bare with me, it might sound stupid, but how do you join/subscribe to HH, this is from someone who still uses string and a tin can for a mobile phone LOL. P.S. we’re not on FB Twitt or any other social media and don’t want to be, thanks.

just follow the steps here mate.

You can listen to the pods on your computer or your phone if it has apps.

Very much a part of my daily routine to fit in the 30 minutes required to listen to the update.
Well done on reaching the milestone.

Back