Pfffttt.............Allan who ?? :cool:

TBP_NEC_180218_BradleyBall_19JPG.jpg

9d49102a3dd4338f73d41944345f5a66.jpg

Jermain-Defoe-with-Imogen.jpg

Jermain-Defoe-and-Danielle-Lloyd.jpg

PAY-Chantelle-Houghton-and-Jermain.jpg

Player of the Year indeed !! :D

170521_POTY_Awards_-_Jermain_Defoe_-_Player_Milestone_16.JPG

All they honeys and he‘s ended up with Big Donna from the Eastend.….

Imogen Thomas man, what a goddess, that women literally looks like she was designed to appear in Zoo and Nuts magazine, a gift, she was incredible.

If she was my ex I would legit sit with messenger open with "hey hows you" ready to send for about 4 hours every Friday night before eventually shitting out sending it and going back to the X Box

randy-marsh.gif

Last edited:
Finally hung up the dong for external work after all these years.

We salute you lieutenant Defoe achieved many a stars emblazoned on his breast.

His Mrs looks like a handful but nothing the great man can’t handle I’m sure both will have plenty of fun.

Had no idea JD had a reputation as a legendary pork swordsman. Watch your back, old fella.

He used to be quite partial to a reality show trollop. Danielle Lloyd, Imogen, Chantelle Houghton. (who rather affectionately called him a "nasty little rat" for cheating on her in an interview)

Fantastic player and gentleman, just wish we could have got him about 2 years earlier..Congratulations on his engagement

Some posters seem to have a lot of info that people like me rarely get access too. Im interested because his appearances seem few and far between yet some think he's a legend and well worth whatever it is we pay him. At the same time we dont seem able to pay Kamara and Goldson what they want.

As he's here as a coach he will be paid accordingly, probably something around £10k-£15k a week.

I doubt we are unable to pay Goldson and Kamara what they want, that's not why they haven't signed new deals.

As he's here as a coach he will be paid accordingly, probably something around £10k-£15k a week.

I doubt we are unable to pay Goldson and Kamara what they want, that's not why they haven't signed new deals.

My understanding is he's a player/coach and that's only since the start of the season.

Goldson is rumoured to be asking for more than we can 'afford', supposed to be in the region of £35k per week. Who knows what Kamara is asking for.

I hope those keen to pay out these huge salaries dont mind equally huge hikes in ST prices and paying through the nose for european tickets, hospitality and Castore gear.

My understanding is he's a player/coach and that's only since the start of the season.

Goldson is rumoured to be asking for more than we can 'afford', supposed to be in the region of £35k per week. Who knows what Kamara is asking for.

I hope those keen to pay out these huge salaries dont mind equally huge hikes in ST prices and paying through the nose for european tickets, hospitality and Castore gear.

We pay others that amount so we can afford it.

Was in agreement with what you you were saying up until the European tickets and Castore bit!

Price they are charging fans for European and League cup games is a disgrace and I’m not even going to get stared on Castore!

Good luck to him and her. Played it well Jermaine. Shagged like a mad man all through his football playing years. Coming to the end of playing days settle down. He's no daft.

There’s a lesson to be learned here.

Smooth basturt, rich basturt, silver tongued basturt. Gets loads of tottie.

Think about it.

More power to his er.. elbow.

Back