Congratulations to Ryan Jack

BBC reported that he went off and looked shattered.

That’s a ballache given Saturday.

He always plays the last game before coming back. A small annoyance!

If Jack came off the pitch without an injury tonight then it's probably the first time in years that's happened after him playing a Scotland game.

Ryan Jack's ability is never in doubt.
I question his fitness this season.
Played ok tonight but still.looks short of a 100% on it Ryan Jack.

See tbh. I dont mind him playing tonight if anything he needs minutes to get up to speed. Watching him this season he has looked like someone who just cant physically cope with football anymore full stop. Either way not much use to us.

Thought SG is the best thing to happen to Jack and since SG left both his fitness and performance levels have dropped.

Not sure if it says more about Jack or Gerrard. Completely off topic I concede.

Some Scotland fans booed his name on Saturday night when it was read out, he should get it too f.uck, but I understand he wants to play for his country.

Jack looked better recently and hopefully that continues.

Hes a quality player.
I think the issue with Jack is that either him or Lundstrum aren’t needed in the SPL so when we struggle to break teams down we look slow and dull.

But aye congrats and all that

Thought SG is the best thing to happen to Jack and since SG left both his fitness and performance levels have dropped.

Not sure if it says more about Jack or Gerrard. Completely off topic I concede.

I'd agree that SG got the best out of Ryan, but i think his dip in form since Stevie left has been more to do with a series of injuries, than the change in manager.

A fully fit Ryan Jack makes us a better team, so great that he got 90 mins under his belt tonight and let's hope he's fit for Saturday and the challenges ahead.

Some Scotland fans booed his name on Saturday night when it was read out, he should get it too f.uck, but I understand he wants to play for his country.
Some idiots shouted at a grieving royal family recently. Should we let them win too? Well played Ryan let's keep it going now.

If Jack came off the pitch without an injury tonight then it's probably the first time in years that's happened after him playing a Scotland game.
Hasn't Steve Clarke had Ryan Jack doing double sessions this week? just to make sure he goes back to Rangers injured

Jack played well and his substitution was a strange one as he was the only midfielder making forward runs at that point. Didn't look shattered to me

He also made less mistakes than the media darling macgregor.

72 minutes played and then 3 full days before he's next needed for Rangers.

I completely understand those that are concerned about him picking up an injury, but there's no chance any professional athlete should be fatigued after that (his only minutes played in 10 days since playing 70 for us against Dundee Utd).

Unless he has picked up an injury, I have no concerns he'll be ready for us on Saturday.

No congratulations from this roaster on KerryFail

That’s the thing, those bastards will never be happy, a perpetual 19th Century Terrorist rain cloud following them their whole life… living in hope of being sexually abused by their parents siblings, and being disappointed if it doesn’t happen… It’s actually wonderful being allowed to live your life without influence regardless…

If ever a thread demonstrated the intertwining of football & politics in our country, & the division it causes.

Thankfully a good few years ago I decided to continue to view the national team through the eyes of a proud Scott, so honestly chuffed for the squad & nation tonight, & is well deserved, & I want our country to achieve in whatever we compete in.

The desire to go out there and actively support them in games, I struggle to get motivated for, although have done at times over the years.

The guaranteed play-off place for 2024 will be a nice wee bonus.. (it's Scotland, we'll probably need it to get there & might just manage it).

Is a well done tonight for me.

Ryan Jack's ability is never in doubt.
I question his fitness this season.
Played ok tonight but still.looks short of a 100% on it Ryan Jack.
Ryan Jack will never be 100% fit, not now, not after years of debilitating injury. The reality is his Body is busted up and the shattered or blown up Jack is the best you can expect.

Ergo he’s not fit enough to play for Rangers and should be let go come the Summer.

Fvck the SFA 11, why should I be happy with the prospect of him missing an important league game?

What are you on about?

He played 65 minutes against Napoli and then 70 against Dundee United 3 days later.

He hadn’t played a game since United on December 17th. If anything, last night set him up perfectly for the weekend.

He was in good form, too. It will have given him confidence.

The amount of pish written on here after a good Scotland result is unbelievable.

Decent enough, his time at Rangers is drawing to its natural conclusion. He can’t do a few games in a week.

One of several who simply must be released in the summer. We have a big overhaul required

Back