Congratulations Vasilis Barkas !

Coza

Caught sportscene last night and curiosity got the better of me after the rangers game so watched their highlights to see what cringe fest the ‘Broony’ stuff would be. Was pretty awful.

Anyway the long and the short of it was the bold Vasilis made a save that was actually quite decent. The £5.5m ‘champions league’ keeper made his first decent save of the season on May 12th - their last home game of the season.

Welcome to the party Barney the dinosaur!! ;)

I will miss him if they get shot in the summer.
Especially for their fond comments about him:

“The human polo mint”
“The goalie ghost”
and
“Well he could at least stick his arms out now and again the useless stick insect prick”

Belter! Haha.

It was the realisation around late October when they started to utter classics among themselves like ‘has anyone seen him make a save yet?’ :))

Looks like the lady's front bottom that was picked last at sports and found the goalkeeper jersey in the lost and found PE department lockers

Reactions: TQ3
They really should persevere with him and A-jet-ski, bring back Agent Duffy and go again, they can’t be any worse than last season, and big Shame has a years experience in this league now.
Although Bain has a similar quality to Barkas, if he were to go back to Greece. I’m fairly sure he learnt his trade from John Travolta.

EkjENsbX0AM5zF5.jpg

EkjENsdW0AAnpTE.jpg

I forgot he even existed. Just started pissing myself laughing now I've remembered about him. What a colossal fud.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you, no chance that c*** made a save B-D

Shite goalkeeper, shite season, disgruntled fans, boardroom indecisiveness, pumped 4-1 by us.

It’s like the halcyon days of the 80’s, Whyte/Kelly boardroom and Ian Andrews about as useful in goals as the Bro Walmart statue

It’s a bizarre talent he has, the ability to dive to the right yet have your hands land where your feet were is harder than it sounds

the real question is:

will that make their season review DVD
they have to fit in the full Broonaldo spew fest, Neics snarl at Livi, the best of Duffalo, Turnbulls many substitutions & every second of the 20min best team award for the January game

might need to be a double disc now

My favourite comment this season from them was "we've 5 keepers, one for every day of the week except sundays and thursdays".

Back