Connah's Quay 1-2 Kilmarnock, Aberdeen 2-1 RoPS Rovaniemi (Fin)

Bluebrox

I'd hate to support them - but the coefficient thing needs improving.

Starting these qualifiers early July is not sustainable - it's a f.ucking farce for us. Sooner we move up the coefficient table the better.

Get these c.unts to earn us a few points and then get smashed out.

Big Buff

I'd hate to support them - but the coefficient thing needs improving.

Starting these qualifiers early July is not sustainable - it's a f.ucking farce for us. Sooner we move up the coefficient table the better.

Get these c.unts to earn us a few points and then get smashed out.
This is the truth - coming back so early has an effect on our players. And so does playing this many games.

Need them to get through a few rounds.

StrathbungoLoyal

When are some of our fans going to wake up and start treating the rest of Scottish football with the contempt they deserve. They wanted us dead FFS! And in the case of Aberdeen, they are utter scumbags to a man who's support gleefully sing about the Ibrox disaster and Ian Durrant being maimed by a thug. And some of our fans are still saying good luck to them? It's no wonder we are taken for mugs by everyone when so many of our support keep turning a blind eye to our haters.

WalterLoyal

If it helps the coefficient which ultimately helps us then i'm happy for all Scottish clubs apart from Celtic to do well in Europe. The long-term goal is for Scotland to get two Champions League places.

Corriebear

Couldn't give a %^*& about co-efficient. We beat who we need to beat to get where we want to be.

Simple as that.
But we can’t be where we want to be by starting our season in July.

1. The season then involves too many games
2. It negatively impacts on our transfer dealings as we need players in but not all are available. Kent going on a pre season with Liverpool is prime example.
3. It also impacts on our budget, if we were guaranteed a Europa league place that would enable the board and Gerrard to spend some real cash.

I detest the other teams in Scotland as much as anyone on here but for our own benefit, I hope Aberdeen and Kilmarnock pick up a few victories. On the other hand, I hope Celtic get pumped in every game they play.

Alistair1980

Get it aye the countrys co ed would be better if they got through a few rounds each and we made the group's but we need to beat teams to get our own co ed up as we are ranked around 200 mark a lot of work and good results before we start going up them

Blue Steel

If it helps the coefficient which ultimately helps us then i'm happy for all Scottish clubs apart from Celtic to do well in Europe. The long-term goal is for Scotland to get two Champions League places.
Eh , not for me mate , it’s more for us to be consistently getting the only one :)

Bowery Boy

Absolutely no regards from me. I hope they both get fcuked. We'll build our own co-efficient back up. It's only ever been us and the filth who've contributed in any case