Connah's Quay 1-2 Kilmarnock, Aberdeen 2-1 RoPS Rovaniemi (Fin)

I'd hate to support them - but the coefficient thing needs improving.

Starting these qualifiers early July is not sustainable - it's a f.ucking farce for us. Sooner we move up the coefficient table the better.

Get these c.unts to earn us a few points and then get smashed out.

I'd hate to support them - but the coefficient thing needs improving.

Starting these qualifiers early July is not sustainable - it's a f.ucking farce for us. Sooner we move up the coefficient table the better.

Get these c.unts to earn us a few points and then get smashed out.
This is the truth - coming back so early has an effect on our players. And so does playing this many games.

Need them to get through a few rounds.

When are some of our fans going to wake up and start treating the rest of Scottish football with the contempt they deserve. They wanted us dead FFS! And in the case of Aberdeen, they are utter scumbags to a man who's support gleefully sing about the Ibrox disaster and Ian Durrant being maimed by a thug. And some of our fans are still saying good luck to them? It's no wonder we are taken for mugs by everyone when so many of our support keep turning a blind eye to our haters.

If it helps the coefficient which ultimately helps us then i'm happy for all Scottish clubs apart from Celtic to do well in Europe. The long-term goal is for Scotland to get two Champions League places.

Couldn't give a %^*& about co-efficient. We beat who we need to beat to get where we want to be.

Simple as that.

But we can’t be where we want to be by starting our season in July.

1. The season then involves too many games
2. It negatively impacts on our transfer dealings as we need players in but not all are available. Kent going on a pre season with Liverpool is prime example.
3. It also impacts on our budget, if we were guaranteed a Europa league place that would enable the board and Gerrard to spend some real cash.

I detest the other teams in Scotland as much as anyone on here but for our own benefit, I hope Aberdeen and Kilmarnock pick up a few victories. On the other hand, I hope Celtic get pumped in every game they play.

Get it aye the countrys co ed would be better if they got through a few rounds each and we made the group's but we need to beat teams to get our own co ed up as we are ranked around 200 mark a lot of work and good results before we start going up them

If it helps the coefficient which ultimately helps us then i'm happy for all Scottish clubs apart from Celtic to do well in Europe. The long-term goal is for Scotland to get two Champions League places.
Eh , not for me mate , it’s more for us to be consistently getting the only one :)

Absolutely no regards from me. I hope they both get fcuked. We'll build our own co-efficient back up. It's only ever been us and the filth who've contributed in any case

But we can’t be where we want to be by starting our season in July.

1. The season then involves too many games
2. It negatively impacts on our transfer dealings as we need players in but not all are available. Kent going on a pre season with Liverpool is prime example.
3. It also impacts on our budget, if we were guaranteed a Europa league place that would enable the board and Gerrard to spend some real cash.

I detest the other teams in Scotland as much as anyone on here but for our own benefit, I hope Aberdeen and Kilmarnock pick up a few victories. On the other hand, I hope Celtic get pumped in every game they play.
If we had qualified out the group stages last season and actually beat Spartak it would have done more for our Co-Efficient than Kilmarnock beating fucking Connahs Quay.

With the changes forthcoming to European football i.e. third European competition (Europa League 2). Coefficient will be rendered meaningless. Many cling to the idea of Scotland getting 2 CL places or automatic group stage entry as it was a decade ago. Never going to happen again.
nonsense mate and you know it

Don't understand why we'd want to cut our nose off to spite our face?

The coefficient is shocking and anything that Scottish teams can do to improve it is welcome.

I'll be wanting them to get as far as possible. It's not just the coefficient, it's the effect on the league as a whole. A guy like Ntcham is running his mouth that he's too good for the scum cause the football in this country is of an atrocious level - and he's right.

Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and the rest doing well in Europe means they have more money, means they can pay better wages, means they can attract better players, means the standard of the league improves - within a few seasons the league has an extra CL qualifying place. Another few seasons, league winners go straight into CL groups and we get teams straight into EL too.

Wanting them all to lose at the first opportunity is cutting off our nose to spite our face

If we had qualified out the group stages last season and actually beat Spartak it would have done more for our Co-Efficient than Kilmarnock beating fucking Connahs Quay.
whos talking about the one game need both of them to stay in the comp and gain points, pretty dumb argument to be honest

Back