Connah's Quay 1-2 Kilmarnock, Aberdeen 2-1 RoPS Rovaniemi (Fin)

im on the other side of the planet so not very often no, only when in europe on business, whats that go to do with anything LOL, does that somehow diminish my support for the team
It obviously does as you probably don’t actually see what goes on. Why would you want other clubs to do well when they voted to bury us? I really don’t understand your point of view.

I'm happy for them to reach the playoff round then go out then. Don't really want them making the groups.

Hope they win every game to qr4 and then get papped out with a couple of late goals. Few long term injuries wouldn't go a miss too.

It obviously does as you probably don’t actually see what goes on. Why would you want other clubs to do well when they voted to bury us? I really don’t understand your point of view.
then you simply missed or probably ignored the premise of my post, simples

Probably in the minority here but I’d rather they succeeded in Europe and got absolutely horsed domestically. The better the coefficient is the less qualifiers and Scottish football looks better from the outside

win a few rounds, can't see Kilmarnock getting past Partizan Belgrade though

smashed out before the groups with some long term injuries to make their league programme a bit more difficult

then you simply missed or probably ignored the premise of my post, simples
No I didn’t as there are plenty of posters saying the same thing. I’m not here to insult you pal. Not at all. Just can’t understand where your coming from. They all wanted us out of business. I’ll never forgive that and will show no mercy to any of them.

Probably in the minority here but I’d rather they succeeded in Europe and got absolutely horsed domestically. The better the coefficient is the less qualifiers and Scottish football looks better from the outside
def in the minority, and yes I agree, if you look at it sensibly its a potential win win for us

No I didn’t as there are plenty of posters saying the same thing. I’m not here to insult you pal. Not at all. Just can’t understand where your coming from. They all wanted us out of business. I’ll never forgive that and will show no mercy to any of them.
you really do need to get over that, yes we got screwed, but I prefer to look forward not backwards

The people who are upset at not getting an away friendly this year should be wanting our co-efficient improved so we have more time for one. Cant have everything.

Will check their results on the interweb after they have played. If they win, fine, good for the coefficient. If they lose, fine. I can have a good laugh.

But to go as far as supporting them by watching their games and cheering them on...No, too far.

So do you also want Celtic to do well?

We need them to get as many points as possible towards the national coefficient.

Best case scenario there is for them to drop into the Europa League.

These things help Rangers. It's an unfortunate by-product that it helps others, but that's just the way of things.

Will check their results on the interweb after they have played. If they win, fine, good for the coefficient. If they lose, fine. I can have a good laugh.

But to go as far as supporting them by watching their games and cheering them on...No, too far.
yep sounds fair

This will NEVER happen again. It cannot be emphasised enough.

Stop posting nonsense.

Leagues with 2 sides in the Champions Leauge in 2019-20:

Czech Republic, Holland, Greece, Switzerland, Portugal, Ukraine, Belgium, Austria, Turkey and Russia.

Ourselves and them will have budgets which dwarf the clubs finishing 1st/2nd in quite a number of these leagues. There is absolutely no reason why both sides shouldn't be faring better in Europe than the County have been recently.

Your country need to be in the top 15 nations Co-efficient wise to get 2 sides in the Qualifiers at current.

On a straight up comparison, Scotland earned 6.750 points in 18/19, only 9 other countries fared better than Scotland these were: England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Portugal, Belgium and Holland.

And on a side note, Hibs added 4.0 points to our total last year, Aberdeen 0.5 for falling at the first hurdle. If the diddy sides were adding 4 pts each to the total year in year out, we'd be in a much better place.

Falling at the first hurdle doesn't just make them a laughing stock, it makes the league one and by association, us.

Last edited:
As much i hate other teams in scotland its about time they started pulling their weight when it comes to co efficiency and if it means in future we dont need to play daft qualifying rounds then i hope they get results not that i will be watching their games or rooting for them ,

happy for them to get to the final qaulifing round and then get horsed, but i wasnt talking about them it was specifically killie and aberdeen, strawman wont work with me
So let me get this right. Your happy for Celtic to do well we n Europe along with other clubs. That’s what your telling me?

Historically I've always wanted other Scottish teams to get tanked, but these relentless qualifiers are a joke. That was a waste of a game last night v a team who clearly shouldn't be on the same park as us. Co efficient needs boosted badly

People seem to think there's no middle ground between hoping a situation benefits us and actively cheering on aberdeen or killie. Couldn't really care less about them so hope their results benefit us.

can you read? check my response seems pretty clear to me
Just wanted you to confirm it. I’m obviously different in my opinion. It’s the first I’ve heard this sort of thing on FF. Strange that you want to see Celtic win. That’s not for me at all.

We dont have a big pot of money, only one way to progress as a team is the CL later stages, AKA the 90's, if that means other teams in our league also do well in europe cant see the downside, the stronger this league is the better off we will be, history tells you this

A load of shite, each team should be responsible for their own coefficient, we shouldn't have to rely on Rangers hating scum earn us a few points, we can earn our own, we've carried the banner for Scottish teams for decades and absolutely fekk all thanks from any of them. Hope they get humiliated, including the big trotting Bheasts from the East

Fair enough. That's your choice.

But it does make things far more difficult for us if you get your wish.
I’d rather us fight our way through Europe on our own rather than rely on any other club in Scotland that wanted us out of business.
Especially when it comes to Celtic in Europe. I’ve never heard this point of view before. Each to their own I suppose.

A load of shite, each team should be responsible for their own coefficient, we shouldn't have to rely on Rangers hating scum earn us a few points, we can earn our own, we've carried the banner for Scottish teams for decades and absolutely fekk all thanks from any of them. Hope they get humiliated, including the big trotting Bheasts from the East
nice sentiment but unfortunately doesnt work that way

It would be interesting to see how many of the posters that are replying along the lines of %^*& them(aberdoom & Killie) with regards to the coefficient but still give them money By the way of ticket money, food kiosks and programs when rangers visit town!!

I hate them both. Killie slightly less so.

I want both to get to the last qualifying rounds and get papped. Ideally winning all their games.
This benefits us. I’m more concerned with that in the long run. If these scum bags inadvertently do us a favour, I’ll take it.
They’re never going to be a threat to us anyway.
I also want both to win all their games against Celtic. Is that acceptable?
Ultimately I wish them all ill , but if them winning has no adverse effect on Rangers, and it helps Rangers, then I want them to win their pishy qualifiers. Don’t want them having the success of being in the groups though.

It would be interesting to see how many of the posters that are replying along the lines of %^*& them(aberdoom & Killie) with regards to the coefficient but still give them money By the way of ticket money, food kiosks and programs when rangers visit town!!
interesting analogy, while you want to support your team it also benefits the opposition, thats just the way of things I guess, dont see an issue with it.

Win Win scenario for me ...
If they get pumped - I piss myself laughing
If the get through a few rounds - Ultimately helps us with co-efficient

Never thought ad see the day when a see a rangers fans saying “cmon Killie and Aberdeen ‘

I’ll be one of them then. But I go away to see Rangers and nothing else. Was the coefficient around when we got to Manchester. Or did we do that on our own?

Latest posts

Back