Connah's Quay 1-2 Kilmarnock, Aberdeen 2-1 RoPS Rovaniemi (Fin)

What is the best thing for Rangers? If you concede that the best thing for us is them winning, but still want them beat, it is 100% impossible to argue with any logic against the assertion that you hate them more than you live Rangers.

That is not a controversial point, it is an utterly indisputable fact.
yes unfortunately and quite depressingly seems to be the consensus

ok tell us what we are allowed to discuss, let us

dont disagree with that mate, they went too far and it has backfired spectacularly, but lets get things back on track, CL every year for us, wether we make the group stages or not at least we will have the opportunity, it is the only way we can get back to the glory years
Winning the league title and being top dogs in our own back yard is what we need to be doing and then getting through to the group stages of the CL over a period of time.
Dominating our own league and winning domestic trophies is a step in the direction to the glory years,rather than hoping the scum that wanted us dead do well in Europe or we support them in their endeavours.
Feck every last one of them I wish them nothing but the very worst.
All their actions have lead Scottish football to it's bleak situation we see around us.
I for one will never forget the past or forgive any of them,to do so would be a mistake and sign of weakness to our enemies.
We stand alone but our loyalty is what they fear the most.

Winning the league title and being top dogs in our own back yard is what we need to be doing and then getting through to the group stages of the CL over a period of time.
Dominating our own league and winning domestic trophies is a step in the direction to the glory years,rather than hoping the scum that wanted us dead do well in Europe or we support them in their endeavours.
Feck every last one of them I wish them nothing but the very worst.
All their actions have lead Scottish football to it's bleak situation we see around us.
I for one will never forget the past or forgive any of them,to do so would be a mistake and sign of weakness to our enemies.
We stand alone but our loyalty is what they fear the most.
when did we last win the league, we wont win it every year history tells it thus, so we need to make sure of a CL place winning or not

your total inability to respond in any cognitive way to the points raised in the body of the post tells me your an idiot

*you're :)

Okay, to humour you.

'boost the coefficient' - an extra two games or so before they both get scudded out isn't going to have any major impact

'it gives them more games that can only be of benefit to us in the league' - We had 15 Euro games last season to Aberdeen's 2 & Killie's 0. Still finished 11 points clear of both.

Anything else?

*you're :)

Okay, to humour you.

'boost the coefficient' - an extra two games or so before they both get scudded out isn't going to have any major impact

'it gives them more games that can only be of benefit to us in the league' - We had 15 Euro games last season to Aberdeen's 2 & Killie's 0. Still finished 11 points clear of both.

Anything else?
didnt say major impact, simply will improve it, not that hard really, every little bit helps

Need them to win to boost the coefficient, plus it gives them more games that can only be of benefit to us in the league
VdrY5M0.gif

Coefficient :))

Many years ago I would have been totally with the OP but now sorry, I want them to get humiliated, preferably by a team where it costs mega-bucks just to get to the away game.

when did we last win the league, we wont win it every year history tells it thus, so we need to make sure of a CL place winning or not
Let's win the league and dominate, therefore not having to rely on our enemies to do us favours and control our own destiny.
Surely that's the Rangers way?

Let's win the league and dominate, therefore not having to rely on our enemies to do us favours and control our own destiny.
Surely that's the Rangers way?
nice thought, wish we could, we both know thats not going to happen so lets be realistic, risk management my friend

They never helped us in the past with their shit results in Europe and they are not going to help us now so let’s hope they go out after being humiliated.

I think we both have differing opinions of the big picture, read my posts re Celic and the CL, you shouldn't make assumptions you know what that results in, but I guess you've been there before

No assumptions on my part .

I remember vividly the day we fell into administration . The anger and disbelief on here was palpable .

The next few weeks as our fate remained unknown , I remember one poster on here pushing to sell out our home games to give the club money . He was giving updates every 15 minutes about seats available .

Fans from abroad who couldn’t make games were buying tickets to simply give the club the funds .

@RSEA went into a local shop pay off a club debt but found an unknown fan had beat him to it .

Other fans , some who probably were in no financial position to do so , we’re buying up rising stars tickets and merchandise to find the club some money .

It was utter desperation .

Against this back drop, we had other Scottish team officials laugh , joke and campaign against the club at every turn .

Remember Ally Mccoists words at the time

At this moment in time we are wounded , There are probably one or two people out there enjoying it, maybe one or two people having a wee fly kick”

“while we are down there, we are having a look up and we are seeing what we are seeing.”

Agianst this back drop , I have no Interest in other Scottish teams , I actually hope they get fcuked .

Any hard work that needs done for us to qualify will be done by ourselves .

nice thought, wish we could, we both know thats not going to happen so lets be realistic, risk management my friend
Why would that not happen? Surely every season we are getting stronger,bringing in better players.
Have a manager who in my opinion is determined to bring us success and 55.
Once we topple the scum the house of cards will collapse and we control our own destiny in European competition.
By the way mate, I think your on the wind up and come across as condescending in a lot of your replies.

The mentally challenged coefficient went DOWN this season from last season while Rangers co-eff went UP!

I want this to continue until our co-eff is higher than Paedo FC. Also hope Sheep and Killie get bombed out asap as I hate they cunts too.

No assumptions on my part .

I remember vividly the day we fell into administration . The anger and disbelief on here was palpable .

The next few weeks as our fate remained unknown , I remember one poster on here pushing to sell out our home games to give the club money . He was giving updates every 15 minutes about seats available .

Fans from abroad who couldn’t make games were buying tickets to simply give the club the funds .

@RSEA went into a local shop pay off a club debt but found an unknown fan had beat him to it .

Other fans , some who probably were in no financial position to do so , we’re buying up rising stars tickets and merchandise to find the club some money .

It was utter desperation .

Against this back drop, we had other Scottish team officials laugh , joke and campaign against the club at every turn .

Remember Ally Mccoists words at the time

At this moment in time we are wounded , There are probably one or two people out there enjoying it, maybe one or two people having a wee fly kick”

“while we are down there, we are having a look up and we are seeing what we are seeing.”

Agianst this back drop , I have no Interest in other Scottish teams , I actually hope they get fcuked .

Any hard work that needs done for us to qualify will be done by our own hard work .
we are all pissed at the situation but dont let that cloud your judgment as to what is best for us in the long term, we cannot and will not operate in isolation any attempt to do so, and Dave King has been very clear on this will not end well.

people on here saying F*** the coefficient will be the same ones saying the guys are knackered because of all the games we have played,

dont want them to do too well as they can all go " do one" but a good run for all in europe can only help us in the long run when it comes to CL and EL games, less qualifiers etc

Sensible head on it would be better for the Scottish game but in my heart these people wanted us dead and buried despite the consequences with no regard for what it would do to Scottish football, moreover the boards of these clubs facilitated that feeling albeit Kilmarnock abstained so perhaps I wouldn't begrudge Kilmarnock getting a result but as far as Aberdeen go I hope they are humiliated, I hope they fold and die and I hope their horribly cunty supporters all get the Ebola virus.

Sensible head on it would be better for the Scottish game but in my heart these people wanted us dead and buried despite the consequences with no regard for what it would do to Scottish football, moreover the boards of these clubs facilitated that feeling albeit Kilmarnock abstained so perhaps I wouldn't begrudge Kilmarnock getting a result but as far as Aberdeen go I hope they are humiliated, I hope they fold and die and I hope their horribly cunty supporters all get the Ebola virus.
Only Ebola what about all the other nasties;)

people on here saying F*** the coefficient will be the same ones saying the guys are knackered because of all the games we have played,

dont want them to do too well as they can all go " do one" but a good run for all in europe can only help us in the long run when it comes to CL and EL games, less qualifiers etc
Exactly mate if we make the Europa group stages then I hope the scum get pumped out the champions league but also make the Europa group stages at its a level playing field games wise and it boosts the coefficient. Even if Aberdeen made the group's which they won't it wouldn't bother me as they would struggle playing thursdsy Sunday and would fall down the league rapidly but the coefficient would still be boosted anything that helps us starts the season later is a positive

Fate is not always in our hands. I could not care less for the sheep or Killie, if it helps us in the long run, then so be it.
They will doing us a favour in a back handed sort of way. If they win, good for us. if they lose good for all of us as we do like a laugh.

I can remember the days when I wanted to see Aberdeen and Dundee Utd winning the European finals they were in.o_O:eek:
Changed days indeed. I hope Aberdeen are humped by any team they play in Europe now. Kilmarnock not too fussed about to be honest.

I can remember the days when I wanted to see Aberdeen and Dundee Utd winning the European finals they were in.o_O:eek:
Changed days indeed. I hope Aberdeen are humped by any team they play in Europe now. Kilmarnock not too fussed about to be honest.
what about Rangers and whats in their best interest?

when did this last happen, if so I f uckin missed it and why arent we champions of Europe
Ok smart arse. Our best interest is to try to win as many games as possible.
If Aberdeen never win another game ever again I will be more than pleased.
Rangers can look after themselves and with the management and players at the moment I would hope we could win more games than last year.
I will not change my opinion on this so stop quoting me.

you responded to my post so I expect its only reasonable I do the same, no need for the ad hominem, although I must admit to lowering myself to such a level given the lack of thought that goes into so many responses, anyway my point had nothing to do with us winning every game thats what you highlighted, my point and it remains is that for our future success a minimum of 2 CL places are again restored to the SPFL and that can only be done by improving the coefficient, we cannot do that on our own

Scotland needs two Champions League places back and the only way of getting that is by the teams representing Scotland doing well.

I won’t be cheering them on as such, but Kilmarnock and Aberdeen winning a few games wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Scotland needs two Champions League places back and the only way of getting that is by the teams representing Scotland doing well.

I won’t be cheering them on as such, but Kilmarnock and Aberdeen winning a few games wouldn’t be the worst thing.
fair does my man

but we are not no matter how much you say it, the coefficient is a national measure, I take it you don ever want 2 teams in the CL from our league to level the playing field, content with what we have

The co efficient points of the mhanky mobs "great runs" in europe especially when we were down didn't really help other teams,did it.All teams from our league start off against all the dross of europe in the earliest stages of tournaments so the "great runs" of septc in europe mean hee haw to anyone bar them as they gladly cashed in without a though about anyone else.Co efficient means feck all to me.Only Rangers doing well matters.

Back